AN

(PLEASE READ)

[Edited]

Hello this is just an author's note from me to you. The characters in this story are NOT mine (but I will include some OCs) they belong to Alex Hirsch and his show Gravity Falls which this fanfic is based off. There are some LGBTQIA+ characters and ships/couples in this book, so if that makes you uncomfortable you might wanna leave since this is gonna get hella gay. This is a Billdip Fanfic and may or may not include some Mabcifica. Also a few more things:

- This is an AU, read the description for an introduction to the plot.

- I will try to not write swear words... But if you (the beautiful reader*) are ok with it, I may change my mind.
(Edit: now contains some swears)

[*Get used to me complimenting you every now and then in the ANs, you  majestic horses. ❤️❤️❤️]

- Please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

- Try to comment nicely.

- This may be a little cringy

- I will write in different characters POV's. There may be some fourth wall breaks... Who knows?

- I might not write any smut as this is my first Fanfic... But I may change my mind.

-⚠️⚠️ I will include any trigger warnings if something you may not like happens at the top of the chapter and let you know what's about to come. ⚠️⚠️

- If you have any opinions on how I can improve please comment and I may rewrite some parts. Also tell me if there's anything you want me to include in this fanfic like I could make a character based on you or just add details to the story. Just comment what you'd like added and I'll see what I can do.

- If I do rewrite anything it may be because I want to cut off (delete) or actually kill off a character (comment on who you don't want to die) or add another character (comment to me what character and what role should they have). This book may have a sad ending or maybe not, who knows? You just have to read and find out.

I've tried to make this my own work. And if some other fanfic relates to this it's probably a coincidence. I do not mean to steal anyone's work. I may though include some references to the GF show or any other show ** for a joke.

[**Comment if you figure out the  references]

- I think that is all, I will though make some more ANs at the beginning and/or end of each chapter.

And with that enjoy the story you beautiful, beautiful butterflies.

03/01/2022