Chapter 1: Introduction

(Dipper's POV)

Once Upon a Time. There was a far away Kingdom that-

"I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP!"

"HOLD ON I'LL FETCH A TOWEL"

My name is Dipper Pines. The girl about to puke next to me is my twin sister Mabel.

You probably have some questions, I'll get to them in a second.

I grab a towel for my sister as she's about to throw up. When I enter her room again she's now in her bathroom leaning over the toilet, better than the floor I guess.

"Here" I say holding out a towel in case she wants it.

"Thanks so much Bro Br- BLAARGH" Mabel said before vomiting into the toilet.

I hold her long brown hair back while patting her back comforting her. If you must know why I'm taking care of my sister is because I care, though I admit like most siblings she sometimes can be a pain in the- WHOOPS getting off topic. Mabel and I are also really close siblings, we have been for a long time. Though I could just let the servants take care of my sister...

Oh yeah servants, I forgot to mention we're rich. Ok well not rich: just in control of a Kingdom that we decide it's rules and such. Mabel and I are sort of the Prince and Princess of this Kingdom.

Our father used to be the King until he and our mother died. Then our great uncle took over as Mabel and I were still very little. Our great uncle wanted to go explore and research instead of ruling while he was a young man. So our great uncle gave the Kingdom to his younger brother and set sail on a journey with his own twin brother. Our great uncle Stanley though being find of gold was more fond of adventure than ruling so that's why he joined our great uncle Stanford on his journey.

After our Grandpa died way before we were born, our father became King. Then he fell in love with our mom, got married, got intimate, and 9 months later had twins. Who they named Mabel and Mason. Then our parents passed away, so our great uncle Ford ruled the Kingdom with great uncle Stan serving as his right hand man. In case you're wondering: who's Mason? It's me. Surprise. Dipper is just a nickname I was given by my family because of m-

"BLAARGH"

Oh right Mabel's still throwing up.

This is kind of Mabel's fault as she had too much Smile Dip she hid under her bed. Not to mention the Mabel juice she had right after. I have no idea what's in either of those, but I guess if you mix the whatever the ingredients of both the Smile Dip and Mabel Juice in your stomach you get to vomit. Fun.

"It'll be ok Mabel" I said soothingly while patting her on her back.

I look into her hazel eyes which are the same colour and shape as mine. Our old maid used to say we both looked so alike that if we got the same haircut and wore the same clothes we would look so identical she wouldn't know who's who. But I know even then she was lying as we had tried to do that to her when we were young and she was always able to tell us apart since she knew us so well but she pretended like she didn't, to not disappoint us. She was nice.

"Thanks Bro for not leaving me alon- BLARGH" Mabel said before the remains of the Smile Dip and Mabel Juice took it from there.

"Hey I stay here until you feel better. I'd never leave you alone. Ok?"

"Ok" She smiled.

A couple hours later Mabel was feeling so much better. And energetic unfortunately.

"Hey Bro Bro!" Mabel yelled while jumping on her bed before I was going to leave to go to my room.

"What?" I said.

"Let's play some game" Mabel yelled cheerfully.

"Really Mabel?"

"Come on. You said you'd stay till I felt better. And I won't feel completely better unless we play a game"

"Ok. Ok. What game?"

"DRESS UP OF COURSE SILLY! I know you'll look fabulous in my new dresses in my closet"

I knew this was coming. We've played dress up all the time as kids. When our mom was still alive she liked when Mabel and I would play dress up for her. Mabel often dressed as a prince  because she claimed she could pull it off better than me, while I dressed like a princess, and ok to be honest I actually do like dressing up in dresses and other clothing that some people might claim is better worn for girls. But I don't just like dressing up now because I'm gay, I just liked feeling closer to Mable as dressing as a girl made me look like her more. As I mentioned earlier I can easily look like her. Also I totally pull of dresses better than Mabel, which I continually tease her everytime.

"Mabel we're 17 now. We can't play dress up, though you know I totally pull anything off" I said a little teasingly.

I still do love how she's still a child at heart and I kinda am too. But when we turn 18 we're going to have to rule this Kingdom like the grown ups we are. At least we'll rule together.

"But I want to dress up my favorite gay Bro" Mabel said while getting off the bed.

Mabel is the only one I've ever come out to and she's very supportive. Unfortunately our great uncles are very traditional so I afraid of what they'll say so I've never told them.

"I know and I'd totally secretly enjoy that, but..." I hesitated thinking of what to say.

"BUT WHAT BRO? You know you want too~"

"Ok, ok, fine. But next time we have to do what I want"

"YAY!" Mabel cheered

I wonder what dress she'll put me in. But before I could find out our old maid appeared to tell us our great uncle wanted to see us.

"We'll do it when we get back" I reassured my sister.

"Ok. But you may regret it" Mabel said jokingly. I hope it's a joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short AN
First chapter is over finally. Thank you for reading. I hope you'll continue on to read the next chapter.

See you next chapter you glowing angels.

(Get used to those compliments people)