Chapter 13: Tower

(Third POV)

After Bill's disasterous flirting with Dipper the group rested the night in the shitty inn until the storm passed onto the next town. The group consisting of both siblings set out towards the demon kingdom.

During the ride Dipper got bored and (my phone suggested horny as the next word, why?) decided to walk beside the cart while Mabel drove it. Bill and Will offered to join him as they thought it would be good exercise. As why they wanted to do excerise I don't know.

Dipper and Bill had much in common including they loved constellations, drawing, nature, judging other people's clothing choices , (and they both gay~) and-

"Speaking of clothing choices. Dipper likes to cross dress" said Mabel suddenly interested in the conversation.

"Mabel!!" Dipper shouted at his less dear sister who just embarrassed him.

Great, here's the part where they both make fun of me and ask if I'm gay Dipper thought.

"That's cool. It isn't my thing, but you do you" Bill said without any mockery.

"Y-you're not gonna make fun of me?" Dipper asked surprised.

"Uh, why would I?" Bill said.

"Because some people say that cross dressing is kind of gay" Dipper said.

"Well whoever told you that is wrong. It's just clothing" Bill said. "I mean I'm gay and I don't cross dress, mostly because of how it doesn't look good with my body figure. You'd probably look better than I would, also cause you're cute"

Dipper felt himself blushing at this and could only stutter out a simple "t-thanks"

"You're welcome Dipper. Hmm I gotta think of a nickname for you" Bill said and tried to come up with something.

"Dipper is my nickname. I feel weird when people call me Mason that's all" Dipper informed him.

"Well I declare you need another nickname. As it is customary for me to assign nicknames to my new friends" Bill said happily.

Dipper noticed he isn't bothering to try a come up a nickname for Mabel yet. Probably because she's hasn't been friendly to him, more a little cold and distant towards him as though she doesn't trust him.

They continued walking.

Dipper was still looking at Bill that he didn't see a tree by the dirt road. Dipper walked into it and fell back upon impact"

It hurt.

"PINETREE!!!"

"What?" Dipper asked rubbing his head.

"Are you ok?" Bill said rushing over to him worriedly and helped him get up.

"I'm ok, thank you... What did you say earlier?" Dipper said as Bill helped him get up.

"Oh I yelled Pinetree. Cause you walked into a pine tree and because I just came up with the best nickname for you" said Bill.

"Pinetree... really? You're nicknaming me after walking myself into a tree? Is that the best you can come up with?" Dipper questioned.