Chapter 10: What Are You Gonna Do?!

"Um hey? Where did the princess of the Northwest Kingdom go??

"Oh shi-"

(Dippidy Do Da's POV)

"HOW THE F*** COULD YOU LOSE A PRINCESS!!!" King Northwest said calmly.

"It's not my fault Preston" Ford snapped back.

The guests had left after the attack and now the room just contained me, a crying Mabel and Queen, a very angry King, a annoyed Ford, and a very confused Stan in the corner.

"It's not our kingdoms fault your daughter got kidnapped. Blame the demons" Ford told the King with hardly any emotion except... Annoyance.

"ARE YOU EVEN SLIGHTLY UPSET!" King Northwest basically screamed at the older King.

"Yes. Upset at your bull-" Ford was thankfully cut off.

"Ok. Ok. We need to come down" Stan said intervening between the two.

"Calm down?! CALM F***ING DOWN?! OUR DAUGHTER MAY BE DEAD FORD!"

A crying Queen Northwest who was being comforted by a also crying Mabel was now wailing at the possibility.

"Oh stop it Preston. Admit it you don't care that much. You wanted to marry her off also. You're just being over dramatic" Ford said rudely.

"Ford!-" Stan was quickly cut off by King Northwests screaming back at Ford:

"EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!!! UNLIKE YOU, I ACTUALLY DO LOVE MY FAMILY. YES I DID AGREE TO YOUR STUPID UNITY PLAN, BUT ONLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT DIPPER WOULD BE PERFECT FOR HER SINCE THEY WERE SO CLOSE AND HE'S THE NICEST YOUNG MAN I KNOW. AND YES MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER FOR HER OPINION BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. NOW I'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. I MAY NEVER SEE MY LITTLE ANGEL AGAIN" For the first time that I've seen him, Preston Northwest was crying. Real tears.

Ford was about to retort but stopped when he saw the crying King.

The King then noticed how he made his  Queen cry more and ran to her embracing.

So they do have heart's... Unlike Ford who's been acting like a real jerk to a couple who have just had their child kidnapped.

"Look your Majesty's. We will get your daughter back from the demons. Don't worry" Stan said walking over to them.

That was probably the first time Stan was nice to them. Usually he fake smiles and fake compliments them.

"Thank you Stanely" King Northwest said wiping his tears.

"Stanley, we can't promise that. This isn't our fight, the Northwests can handle it on their own. If our knights attack the demon kingdom there may be a war. We are not fighting with the demons and that's final" Ford declared sternly.

"YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING FORD?! IT IS YOUR FIGHT TOO!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT PEACE BETWEEN THIS KINGDOM AND THE DEMON KINGDOM!!" King Northwest yelled angry at Ford again.

"Why should our kingdom care about a princess that's not from our own kingdom Preston?" Ford replied coldly.

"YOU SHOULD CARE BECAUSE IF NOT FORGET ABOUT THE UNION OF OUR KINGDOMS AND FORGET ABOUT ANY PEACE" Back to screaming from Northwest.

"You'd start a war about something that isn't our own problem? Hah" Ford told him.

"Wars can be started for less. And it is your problem as our kingdoms have a treaty. Unless you want to rip up that then I suggest you choose your words carefully now" The Northwest King threatened.

Before Ford could say something back, Stanley, who probably wasn't in the mood to have Ford start a war, stated "Enough, ok.  King and Queen Northwest I can tell that you are very upset. I know this has been a great shock to you. Let's go upstairs and get some rest and discuss this in the morning. There's nothing we can do right now. Ok? Ford you too"