Chapter 12: Come Home With Me

An: see if you get the references in this chapter.

(Third POV)

Bill and Will were sitting in wooden chairs at tables that were scattered all around the inn's pub floor. The fireplace on the other end of the room blazed warm colours and kept each weary traveler seeking refuge from the storm warm as if they were wrapped in a blanket.

Bill was once again lost in thought and Will noticed.

"This is probably the most you've ever used that brain of yours for" Will teased as he poked his older brother bringing Bill back to reality.

"Oh Ha Ha Ha" Bill said with very noticeable sarcasm.

"I'm just pointing it out brother. You  never have deep thoughts" Will told him honestly but in a teasing sort of way.

"My thoughts are deep. I just never use them" Bill pouted.

"You look like a child when you do that"

"No I don't!"

"Yeah you do. It almost makes me forget that I'm the younger brother"

Bill was about to retort when suddenly two people walked through the door. Probably more travelers looking for shelter or a place to warm up.

The one with long brown hair went over to the counter to check in a room while the other one with shorter brown hair twin sat at a table a little further away from Will and Bill's table.

Bill couldn't stop staring at them which  annoyed Will who was trying to have a conversation with his eldest brother.

"Bill? Did you hear what I just said? Bill? What? Are lost in your 'deep' thoughts again?" Will said trying to regain Bill's attention, which was always a hard task.

"It's him" Was all Bill said.

"Him who?" Will asked not in the mood for the pronoun game.

"The one I told you about. The boy at that ball thingy. The one I saved... Well tackled. It's him" Bill was still staring but the brunette was not looking in his direction, rather at a lighted candle at his table.

"Ah. The boy you like" Will said expecting Bill to say something defensive, but Bill didn't, he was too busy staring.

"He's beautiful" Bill said. "The girl that was with him must have been his sister. They looked so much alike. Maybe twins. I saw him having her back when they were fighting. He seems brave... Or was loyal enough to risk being killed"

Bill continued staring.

"You wanna talk to him?" Will asked.

"Yes!" Bill smiled, but Will could tell he was nervous and just needed a little push.

"Go on" Will encouraged.

Bill got up but got a idea as he grabbed a flower that was set for decoration on the table. What it's romantic? Bill then walk towards the brunette boy's table.

"Bill?" Will stopped him.

"Yes?" Bill said pausing.

"Don't come on too strong" Will advised. Will knew his brother too well, but not enough to realise Bill is not the listening type.

Bill gathered up all his confidence, which was a lot, and made his way over to the table holding out the flower in both of his hands.

Bill then spoke

And the words just came out of his mouth without him thinking of what to say... So instead of casual flirting and introductions he said this: