About Y/N

Looks what ever you want or what alcard looks like.

Hight:6'6

Species: A real fucking vampire

Gender: Male

Sexual preference: No one alive can say what he likes so check your privilege.

Age:598

Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed and Reflexes, Enhanced Endurance Enhanced Durability, Regeneration, Extrasensory Perception, Dark Composition, Intangibility, Immortality ,Hematophagy, Aestivation Hemokinesis ,soul Absorption familiar Control Shapeshifting ,Mist Body, Telepathy Teleportation, Telekinesis, Daywalking Weather Control ,Hypnosis ,Gravity Defiance, Omnipresence ,Supernatural Detection.

Weapons: The casull 454 is the silver one and the jackal is the black one

restraints Levels: Level 1 then Level 0

Personality: very much a manchild, being random, sarcastic, rude, rebellious and sometimes a perverted, often disrespecting or mocking his enemies in a very vulgar fashion and sometimes nice.

Likes: His friends Adventure Time Netflix Wine Blood Seras VictoriaIntegra HellsingPip BerrnadotteBeing a Real Fucking Vampire Walter C. Dornez (formerly) Walks Guns Cannons Trolling the Vatican The Boondock Saints Luke Valentine for Dinner Count ChocoulaAC/DC The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, An advanced long-range strategic reconnaissance aircraft capable of Mach 3 and an altitude of 85,000 feet Orientation Day Brazilb Andrew W.K.The Wild Geeseb The Queen of Englandv Twitter The Aristocrats Paint Tipping The Fear Turkey Crispin Freemanb Patrick Seitz The Why-Boner Meredith Brooks Being a large-diameter dick hole.

Dislikes: People who hurts him or his friends and who disrespect him or his friends his father The Turks 3D TV No Television Twilight Nazis The Catholic ChurchEnrico Maxwellv Father Alexander Anderson (formerly)Rip Van Winkle Tulbacain Alahambra The Major Schrodinger Reggie Iscariot Millenium Being Bossed Chevy Chase Neglected Christmas List Abraham Van Hellsing Everybody equally and stella(male version).

Aliases: Ultimate Vampire
Collapse Son of the Dragon
The Lord/Prince of Darkness
Vlad Țepeș
Bird of Hermes
Nightwalker
The Monster Whose Powers Radiate With A Darkness That Cast A Shadow On (or Over) Darkness Itself
The Impaler
Vlad III Dracula
Count Dracula
Vlad the Impaler
The Count
Nosferatu
Zamiel
Son of the Devil
The Demon
The Devil
The Monster
The Bloodsucker
Beyond Human
King of Vampires
Unholy King
Dracula
The Impaling Prince
True Immortal
Blitza Trump Card
The No-Life King
The crimson fucker

Y/N:Best friend is cell from dragon ball abridged z

His theme