Chapter 4 Cherubs

We see the crew in the office just relaxing and watching TV till they see the gates of heaven open up.

Cletus: Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!

The cherubs begin singing the C.H.E.R.U.B. Jingle.

The Cherubs appear on a small old fashioned TV. Blitza blasts the TV with her flintlock pistol, and it explodes.

Millie: Nice one, B!

Blitza: Gimme another, Mox!

Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old fashioned TV onto the stand. She turns it on with a scared look on her face. The 666 News logo appears. Blitza pours gunpowder into her flintlock.

Blitza: Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!

Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent breasts, holding a pitchfork.

Blitza,Millie and Y/N look bored.

Blitza: Uh-huh. Keep going, keep going, keep goin'...

Moxxie switches the channel again. Wally Wackford appears on the screen shes dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

Wally Wackford: I say, I say! Are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory!

The title appears against a similar circular background of classic old cartoons.

Wally: Where you make the things and I make the money!

Wally appears close to the screen with a pleading face.

Wally: Please! I'm very desperate!

Blitza: Bingo!

Blitza shoots and explodes the TV again.

Millie: WOO! You're on a roll, ma'am!

Loona snores while sleeping in a chair. She has her foot up on the table and twitches it in her sleep . A shaking wakes her up and causes her cup to spill.

Loona: Guys... Do you feel that?

Blitza: Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?

Moxxie: That's possible?

Y/N: Hell just keeps getting better.

Millie holds onto Moxxie as her tail shoots up in fear.

Millie: Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!