Chapter 1 Murder Family/ Cannibal VS Cannibal

Mrs. Mayberry: [narrating] I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life.

We see a red school house. Then go in slide and see Mrs.Mayberry teaching her class.

Mrs. Mayberry: Good morniiiiiiiing!

she twirls around and catches her piece of chalk.

Mrs. Mayberry: I hope you all did your homework!

then we see several students nod and dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap on a stool and faces the wall.

Then they start to sing.

Class: ♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Then when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫

Class: ♫ Okay! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Two plus six is... ♫

Class: ♫ Eight! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ And good behavior's... ♫

Class: ♫ Great! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ And now it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date! ♫

Blonde boy: ♫ It's nine in the morning... ♫

Girl 1: ♫ On January 8th! ♫

Girl 2: ♫ The sun is out smiling! ♫

Dunce boy: ♫ And it's your husband's birthday! ♫

When the boy sed that. Mrs.Mayberry eye twitches. Then
faces the class.

Mrs. Mayberry: Oh my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up now!

Girl 2: Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday suprise!

It cuts to a bedroom. Then ''wifey appears ringing on a computer screen. We can hear giggles and an ''oh yeah,'' and ''not there,'' come from the room .Then an unused condom hits the screen and Mrs.Mayberry's face appears from the other side squeaking is heard. we see back in the classroom, her face turns red in anger then shock as she stares in bewilderment. The children stand behind her with concerned, fearful looks.

Her face is blank with a shadow covering it, Mrs.Mayberry stands up and walks away.

Girl 2: Wait! Mrs. Mayberry! Remember what you taught us? Think before you act.

Mrs. Mayberry grabs hold of the girl's neck and tosses her through the roof. She walks out the door. We see the children scurry to the window to see Mrs. Mayberry drive through a white picket fence in her green car. The children head back to the computer to watch.

Jarolod: Okay. Oh shit, sweetie. What are you doing here?

You can hear a woman's scream and shots in the background.