Chapter 3 Spring Broken

We see Y/N and the crew hes driving their gray van along the street.

While Blitza sits back with Millie and Moxxie and her favorite rock song comes on.

Blitza:I love this song! [poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio] ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Y/N, looking back mildly annoyed at her singing. Moxxie covers her somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles and Y/N was about to commit a few murders.

Blitza: ♫ Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫

Y/N pull into an old crowded parking lot to find a parking spot.

A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Y/N: Oh shit!

Y/N slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Y/N turns off the radio.

Blitza: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitza pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blirza Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! Yo

have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot! Or I have Y/N here blow off your fucking legs.

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitza lowers the megaphone, shocked of who it is.

Blitza: Oh, shit! Verosika!

She will join the harme

Verosika:Blitza.

Blitza: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is...

Blitza tries to get out the van's window but falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up.

Blitza: ...three rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitza: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika flips her long hair back dramatically.

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups.