A Daughter Day with Loona

Change some of it up now Y/N see loona as a daughter who can be a sister to Octavia

We see Y/N and Loona just relaxing in the office.

Y/N: Hey Loona you want to hang out?

Loona: like a bar or something?

Y/N:Yes go to a few bars cuals some fights and steal all the alcohol we can.

Loona:That sounds like a fun day to share where to first?

Y/N:I got the perfect place.

We see Y/N and Loona at a bar called the center death

Y/N:Here we are the center of death.

Loona:I heard that this place is one of the best bars in hell.

Y/N:I know and drinks are on me so go wild.

Loona:You for real I can get anything.

Y/N:Yes but don't forget we're stealing things as well.

Loona:So what are we waiting for let's get fucked up and causes some fights.

They go in and order some drinks.

Loona:So let's get wasted.

A Few hours later.

Y/N and Loona are having a fun time hanging out drinking and getting to know each other.

Loona:So you're telling me you once killed a guy for breaking your favorite wine glass.

Y/N:Up.

Loona:I would have done the same if someone broke my favorite beer to drink .

They have a good laugh but this asshole Cuts in on their conversations.

Asshole:Hey good lookin what a girl like you doing with a wipe like this.

Y/N:Who the hell are you?

Asshole:I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the girl.

Loona:Hey asshole.

He turns around but gets punched in the face.

Loona:Don't get in people's conversations and the record for hes my adopted father.

Asshole:You think you big shit well when I get down with you be~

Y/N:Grabs him she be what.

He turns around and sees Y/N creepy smile and before he can say he gets punched across the room and lands on a table the group of people there and everyone else looks at Y/N and Loona and get up and gather around them.

Y/N:Hey Loona whoever beats the most people up gets a lifetime of alcohol.

Loona:Sounds fair.