Chapter 5 : The Council of Children

109 years after Percy left...
It was the summer solstice.

The Olympians were sitting on their thrones bickering as usual.

Except for 2 goddesses.

Hestia and Hecate.

The 2 grew distant and cold. Hestia even dared to put out the hearth in Camp Half Blood after they betrayed Percy.

All of a sudden, a cold chill spread throughout the room and a evil laugh echoed around the room.

The Olympians fell silent.

"Hello Olympians, where's your little hero? Oh that's right, he left, didn't he?"

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT LITTLE HERO? HE WAS JUST A LITTLE TRAITOR, A SPY FOR GAIA. GOOD RIDDANCE HE LEFT ALL THOSE YEARS AGO."

Laughter echoed around the room once again.

"Why, I'm Tartarus, of course! Foolish gods, you fear of him overthrowing you made your minds easy to manipulate you into thinking he betrayed you. Though, Annabeth kissing another camper and the campers' hatred towards him was not my doing. Well, let's see how well Olympus can do without Perseus Jackson, shall we?"

"What!"

"No..." Poseidon muttered, relisation dawning onto his face. He looked like he aged 20 more years. "I didn't abandon my son a century ago. I didn't disown him. I couldn't have..." Poseidon muttered. A single teardrop made its way down his face, followed by many more.

Just then, 2 flashes and Jason and Piper were standing there, tears streaming down their faces.

"Please don't tell me we kicked Percy out," Piper cried.

Jason hugged her, sniffling and trying to hold back tears but utterly failing.

Zeus then called the 2 camps here.

"Demigods! I want you to find Perseus Jackson and bring him back to Olympus! Gods, search your domains!"

Some of the Greeks then yelled out, "Why should we? It's good riddance he's gone!"

The Romans were angry.

"How dare you treat him like that? He lead you through 2 wars and that's how you treat him? He is our fellow comrade!" Reyna yelled.

Annabeth cried, "What?"

Just then, her 3rd boyfriend walked up and wrapped his arm around her.

"Babe, he's just a wimp. Forget him. I can do so much better than him." Annabeth nodded and smiled, leaving all the Romans disgusted.

He then led her away.

Jason and Piper spoke up, "We're sorry we treated you Romans so rudely. Tartarus manipulated our minds and caused us to turn on you. Can yo forgive us?"

Reyna nodded and smiled.

"About time you realised Sparky."

Poseidon dried his tears then frowned.

"I feel something in the Poseidon cabin. It feels like Percy's presence, but it's small."

The gods then flashed everyone in front of the cabin.

Poseidon opened the door.

What everyone saw caused them to gasp.

It was Riptide embedded on the ground.

Poseidon then walked up to the sword but when he touched it, he yelped and pulled back, fingers steaming.

"Brother, what's wrong?" Zeus frowned.

"It seems that I can't pull Riptide out of the ground. I think Percy put an enchantment there."

"Leave it brother, let him reclaim it when he comes back."

Just then Hestia and Hecate stepped forward.

"We will not aid you in your search for him. He wants to be left alone, and I will respect his wishes. From now on, our domains will be closed from the Greeks. You will not feel the warmth of the hearth or be able to find safety in themist."

Just then, a flame appeared in between Hestia and Hecate. Hestia reached in and pulled 2 letters out. One with a fiery orange seal and another dark purple seal.

Hestia squealed and tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

She turned to Hecate and said, "Our son finally wrote."

"Hold up," Athena said. Everyone looked at her.

"Since when did Hestia have a son, isn't she a virgin goddess? Second of all, how does he have both you and Hecate as mothers? Lastly, who is he?"

Hestia glared at her.

"Interesting how one virgin goddess with children asks another virgin goddess how she has a son, as for who he is is none of your concern. But, for your information, we adopted him."

Athena flushed from embarrassment and nodded.

"What does the letter say Hestia?" Zeus asked.

The 2 goddesses glared at him

"That is for me to know, and you to never find out."

Then they flashed out.

Zeus then looks at the gods and campers, and said, "Start looking for Perseus Jackson."

Hope you enjoyed! Stay safe during this pandemic and stay hydrated:)

Also, I do NOT own PJ. Rick Riordan does.