The Last Note

I know you guys are sad. And yes, this is the last chapter of this story. I'm sorry, but like I said in the story, all good and bad things come to an end.

But if you guys still haven't noticed, there's a new book on my profile! The title is The Betrayed Gamer, and please go check it out.

I can't believe you guys got this story to 10k views! I'm sorry the last chapter came so late, but I still hoped you enjoyed it anyways!

So the book looks kind of like it hasn't come to an end. That's because I decided if you guys can get to 20k views, 500 votes and 20 followers, I am going to write an epilogue for this story, so share this story with anyone you know who enjoys the PJO fandom, drop some votes and follows! Like I  said, it's free and you guys can change your minds later if you dislike my works.

Also, I have an Ao3 account now! I haven't started uploading yet, but what I will write there will be slightly different from Wattpad. They will mainly be one shots, but they are going to be based of the DreamSMP. So go over there and subscribe! My username is AquafireXD.

See you in my next book :)

↓ ↓ This is my Ao3 account :) Subscribe ↓ ↓

https://archiveofourown.org/users/AquafireXD