Chapter 5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 5...
Is he inside hotel trivago or something?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Early Morning Damian was already awake before anyone else.

That's normal.

Damian flicked his fingers to light up the candles, after a few seconds of adjusting to be fully awake for the day, Damian did a few stretches and daily exercises.

After making his body ready for the day Damian changed his clothes using magic as always before leaving he checked if his appearance is appealing to the eye, seeing that his appearance is considerable.

He proceeded leave his room.

Looking at the dark hallway Damian can't help but to be reminded of the creepy movies he once watched on his past life.

He rolled his eyes because of the ridiculous thoughts he was having. Walking down the hallway Damian put his attention outside the window, it was still dark, it's really is too early for anyone to be awake, so Damian decided to explore a bit actually it's more like walk around and look for any trivial details that had changed on the past years.

The walls are still the same but the painting was placed differently, the long rugs was replaced too, some furnitures. While looking around Damian also noticed that the servants on Alexandrite Palace were almost replaced. Good thing that Susette and Nanny Jane is still here though, their the only people in this collosal Palace that Damian seemed to be satisfied with or comfortable.

Susette gained Damian's favor because of how brave she was, Damian is well known to be very easily bothered and very hard to please. Servants often felt like dying just by waiting for any services on Damian's side, it was because he subconsciously released a very threatening aura making the people around him felt pressured, Literally.

Susette may be an unconfident person she still do have guts to face Damian. She was actually the only person to spend 6 hours without trembling by Damian's side.

Damian preferred Susette to serve him during tea time, not really tea time but break time, because she wouldn't subconsciously spill the drinks because of intense trembling, unlike the rest of the servants who always spoils good drinks.

Damian suddenly stopped on his tracks when he saw something unbelievable. 'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOING HERE?!'

A full portrait of the previous imperial family was placed just the end on the hallway, Damian doesn't know which end of the hallway but he was too stunt to remember which one. The family was full, his grandma,grandpa, Athanasius, Claude and the baby him.

The portrait was honestly 3/10 for Damian because of the low quality paint but that doesn't matter.

What matters now is that how the hell did this cursed painting get here? It was supposed to be placed in the imperial gallery. And how the hell did this thing get here, Damian was sure that every furniture here must be required to get permission from the Emperor and the owner of the palace which is him, the crown prince.