Chapter 7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 7...
My peaceful life would be effected if I let that ability be known

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

.....He did not just used that method right?!

I can't really defy the order of the emperor but I can however defy the order of Claude, you guys get it? It means I follow the emperor but not Claude, the two are completely different okay?!

Emperor, I obey his every order

Claude(or my father), I can deny his order.

You guys get it or do I have to make a whole sentence to explain it? Nah I'll do a sentence since I'm bored now that I'm now following Felix to have tea time, ugh it's so fucking girly for some reason..

Okay so as I said I'm going to explain it. As a crown prince it's still against the rules for me to defy the orders of the emperor, if I denied any of the emperors orders or decision I'll seriously get a punishment, as per what the rule book says.

Now comes on how I can refuse Claude, yes Claude not the emperor, to put it simply if Claude doesn't mention about my most feared world which is 'That was an order, or I ordered it.' It's possible that I can deny him as my father and a normal person not the emperor. But if HE or anyone mentioned that "The emperor ordered it your highness" or "I ordered it."

THAT'S THE END OF ME, THOSE WORDS BASICALLY IS NOW RELATED TO WHAT THE BIG BOOK OF TORTURE RULES MENTIONED FOR ANY ROYAL TO FOLLOW!

Sigh..

I snapped out of my thoughts about me complaining to an imaginary person so I can talk without them complaining, I saw the big door that lead to the throne room..Ehh it's been awhile when I entered the throne room, the last time was when my proud-of-himself-uncle died.

"Daddy I've missed you~" Athanasia greeted while I just passed by her to stand next to Claude. I don't have time to be all lovely dovey to Claude because I'm basically a living definition of OP I don't need to worry about being killed, that's the facts face it.

When I reached the top of the stage I turned to face Athanasia, 'Since we're in the throne room maybe we will not be going to have that tea party..' I shift my focus down giving glare to Athanasia who's standing on the bottom of the stairs like a eagle looking down at mouse.

Athanasia looked up can't help but to complain,'You asked your sweet adorable daughter to come see you in such a long time and your tired? And brother! Why are you looking at me with the same gaze?!...like father like son huh,' Athanasia thought while keeping her perfect facade still.

I noticed Felix looking down at Athanasia feeling the same awkwardness that she felt and he decided to ease the situation a bit by mentioning of going out,"Your majesty, the weather is nice today, how about having a walk outside," sigh and here I thought we will not be having tea.

I looked at Claude waiting for him to stand and fucking drag his lazy ass out, Claude felt Damian's gaze and considered what Felix suggested having the thought of Damian wanting to go out which was the total opposite of what our MC wanted.

"A walk doesn't sound so bad,".

When Claude walked down the stairs that's when I followed, "What is it?" Huh what happened? My focus was on the stairs(Incase I miss a step, safety first) I looked up and saw Athanasia looking back at Claude and then Felix in a frinzy. Ah I guessed what happened already.