Chapter 11

WARNING
I didn't edit this so.... Sucks for you!
This is the full chapter 11 . I may have some typos so don't mind it and please correct it for me. I want to see my mistakes. o(〃^▽^〃)o

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 11...

...Debutante...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Athanasia hesitated and took a step back when she couldn't handle the judgement-gaze of the people. Damian guesses that Athanasia never been infront of many people before.

Damian took side glance towards Athanasia's hesitating form as Claude asked her, "What's the matter?"

Damian his gaze back to the crowd and notice how quiet the people are. 'That's surprising... Never seen them this quiet before.' Damian's focus was adverted when Athanasia hug both his and Claude's arm to hide behind a little.

Both father and son looked at each other and both agreed that this was way out of their line. So obviously both royals showed them the ✨ glare✨.

Everyone basically felt the chilling warning and bowed down to show respect. A person would be dumb enough not to follow the gang, who would be dumb enough to ignore royalty?

Athanasius: 😃☝😐✊

Shut up Athanasius you'll get your time to shine soon but for now the focus is the three perfect family.

"I can make them keep their heads down like that until the ceremony over. i
If you want." Claude nonchalantly said as both his son and daughter flinched and both quickly denied the order.

"N-No."
"I disagree."

Athanasia thought that it wouldn't be fair and this debutante would never shine in her memories while Damian is thinking that all time he wasted to make Athanasia's attire and his suit and it comes to a pointless ceremony? No way!

Athanasia was swift and handled the situation fairly well much to Damian's delight.

"It's okay, Daddy. Because I'll have you and brother by my side." Damian was again speechless because.. 'The damn flowers are back! Am I hallucinating? But I'm not on drugs.. ' Damian slowly shook his head to forget about the damn animated flowers again and tugged Athanasia to let her get the signal that it's time to walk down.

Athanasia followed and so did Claude.

By there way to not get confused Damian held Athanasia's hand like just some normal brother holding his sister's hand so that she would not fall back behind when walking. Because let's admit it if Damian were to copy Claude's way of holding Athanasia's hand it'll be awkward for Athanasia.

As going down Claude said his personal thoughts out to give Athanasia even more nerved.

"I didn't take you for the type to get nervous about such trivial things. Considering how you were ripping out and hitting my face when you were little, dancing in front of a crowd shouldn't be much of an ordeal." Athanasia froze for a moment before quickly getting into action. She pretends to not really so that she wouldn't get even more embarrassed.

Damian only smirked when he remembered that certain insect moment.

Athanasia panicked even more what she saw on her side that Damian is holding back his laughter. "N-N-No way. I don't remember doing such things. Such jokes, Daddy."