Chapter 10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 10...

...He literally concurred that empire...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Warning:
I have not edited half of the draft and I have no memes today.. Sorry. I'm just too busy so I got a little guilty for now publishing anything since Oct 2022.

The tea session is a bit awkward mostly because of me.

It was from 9 years ago that I had last attended their tea break. And we all know how I made Athanasia ... Um feel bad?

"H-Hello, Brother,"

"...." 'Should I scold her for calling me that? Nah..she's the princess, I'll be the one who's going to look stupid if I scold her.' And so that plan has been thrown into the trash bin.

"Long time no see, Athanasia," My smirking expression definitely made her internally feel depression. She knew that I would stir up trouble if she gets on my nerves.

"Yes, It has been long brother,"

She's forcing that smile again. Sigh..Is she that angry that she didn't have chocolate for half a year?

"Don't worry, that deed made I last time was about my personal problems, " I tried to reassure her but honestly it is her who is my problem. Anyways. The milk was fine. The taste changed maybe because over the course of time.

Seeing that I was distracted Athanasia got to the main reason why she was here.

"Daddy, Daddy!"

Okay sure don't mind me.

"I'm so worried about my debutante coming up soon," Even I'm worried because that the part is where that brat is going to appear all perfect and act like she's innocent which she is but she's a puppet raised by Duke Alpheus to get a higher interest from the throne.

"What if I get nervous and make a mistake?"

And then Claude was like, "You can make mistakes," it's so true over the little times I've been watching Athanasia, I already concluded that she's all act perfect but honestly she's just like Jeanette who is an airhead. Not to mention when she's nervous you might not know when she will trip on air.

"I'm working hard on the dance, but I'm still worried," it's just steps, if you practice it many times you can even do it in your sleep.

"What do you have to worry about? If you make a mistake, it will be Felix's fault because for not taking better care of you," I looked at Felix's who is just standing behind Athanasia, He flinched when his name was called. Oh..what do we have here? Did Athanasia picked Felix as her first dance? Damn Lucas I didn't know you were such a gossip goat.

But thanks to your lazy mouth I get to catch up to what's happening.

Yes, Lucas visited Damian several times because he was bored and to also escape paperwork from time to time. Because Lucas became an official magician of the black tower.

"But someone might say mean things about me," Athanasia finally said what's making her stressed out.

Me and Claude was having this gloomy moment. We both know how stressing it is and how much of a pain it is to be talked about, it's normal but we can already imagine what Athanasia is feeling.