Chapter 9

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 9...

...9 years later...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the last chapter we couldn't witness the wrath of Damian.

At this point of time, Damian is  saw how tow little chipmunks escape to find other chipmunks!

"So..Who is the rightward in this?" On a cloud like couch, their sat two shivering kids as they avoid the enraged lion infront of them. Damian was mad, very much so that he is ready to punch a mountain.

"Athanasia did!" Lucas whispered not daring to make the flames even more bigger.

"But you're the one who engage it."

'...'

Sigh, what's Damian going to do now honestly? These two brats always shrugged of his order time after time.

"Both of you and specially you Athanasia are not allowed to go outside the imperial grounds with consent from both me and the emperor, do you understand?"

"Yes brother,"

"Yes Damian,"

Damian nodded and didn't scold the two anymore. Damian decided to leave but was stopped by Lucas, "How was you trip?" Lucas asked as if nothing happened, Athanasia looked at Lucas like she's about to murder him, 'Idiot! What if he gets angry again!'.

"Oh? Your curious about that?" Damian asked amused. Damian just decided to stay and tell the most traumatizing thing in the innocent lives.

"Nothing major happened, The knights just decided to engage a war between empires and it was really fun when you think about it, the smell of blood everywhere and screaming in the torture chamber! All the fingers were cut off one by one and we even slowly cut one of the , oh and I was really impressed by one of the knights swiftly cutting the enemy's head! The other one also stab through the body—" Damian was happily narrating all of this but then Lucas covered Damian mouth.

"On second thought, tell me that story next time!" Lucas reasoned, Lucas was definitely not expecting that narration but why does he secretly felt that those stories are meant towards them. Is Damian saying that those things will happen to them the next time they leave?!

Damian snickers it's truely fun to scare of other people that sends constant annoyance to your life, "I thought you'll be thrilled though.." Both Athanasia and Lucas shivered at the thoughts of those stories.

"It's not thrilling at all!" Athanasia huffed but Damian only frowned, "Oh? Then you prefer romance? Girl likes those right? Boring—But! I do know one fucked up romance novel. Curious about it?"

Lucas rolled his eyes, and Athanasia was unable to move and fixed her gaze at Damian, "I'm curious!"

Damian let out a small laugh and waved his hands dismissively, the favorite snacks of both child infront of him appeared.

"Oh then, Let's start. I don't remember the title of the story but I'll narrate it the best I can!

  So the MC's name is James, and you see James her is so miserable..so miserable to the point he thought the world is against him, but one day he found a light into his life.....but because James desire the warmth of someone beside him, he never realized how the light he had seen as hope was actually just a piece of trash.