Chapter 8

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 8...

...He literally concurred that empire...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The following days was hell for Lucas.

Lucas was forced to study to learn all about the new era, who forced him? It was of course Damian.

Once I come back and you failed all of your exams I'm going to lock you up in your black depressed looking tower.

Those words haunted Lucas for several days until God showed him that there's no need to stress about it, Damian can't define his future....But still he needs to study to avoid getting locked up in that tower without any free snacks for who knows how long.

While studying he end up staying with Athanasia.

Since he was the one who is curing Athanasia he was allowed by the emperor to stay with her..as her playmate, Having Lucas as Athanasia's playmate solves the problem about nobles pushing Claude to stick their children with Athanasia.

Damian? Well he left to solve a serious case about the soldiers going missing. The group of soldiers division 45, 65 ,78 and 98 was sent to go help division 34 to guard the empire boarders, After a few months the division of 34 reports that the soldiers never arrived at their destination and later the palace found out that division 34 stopped sending their reports for over 5 months.

Damian who is not really a fan of waiting decided to help.

Ha! Lucas, Claude and Felix couldn't even believe that Damian's beautiful ass just volunteered to investigate this. Damian is a well know crown prince because of his mysterious life and less social debuts.

Damian always made his presence so low that even some servants didn't know how much of a lazy cat he is. What? What can you think of Damian at that point?

Damian is a well know prodigy since he was baby and by now people still think of him as a hard working genius crown prince who was locked up by the emperor because of the crown prince have to be focusing on his studies '···' That's the typical type of phenomenon on novels but not to Damian. He already finished his studies 1 year ago! Hahaha in just the age of 8!

Ehem enough mentioning Damian's lazy ass but yet popular self.

Anyways here is the recap of what happened days before Damian's departure to investigate the case.

..

Damian was glaring angrily at Lucas.

The reason to why this is happening it's because Lucas gained a bit of an obsession over the sweets these past few days, and Damian who likes to have everything clean except his room really made a big deal out of this.

In the emperor's quarters, Damian was wearing a calm but yet angry expression and was seen looking down at Lucas kneeling on the floor with a face that says I'm so screwed.. .

"What the hell is this Lucas?" Damian questions while pointing at the now dirty couch.

"Cookie crumbs.."

"And who let it be just like that?"

"Me.." Lucas mumbled like some kid who doesn't understand the point of this argument but still was pressured by the thought that he still did something wrong.

Damian inhaled and exhaled, relaxing himself. Once his emotions were calm he let Lucas stand up from his kneeling position.

"Lucas please do still remember that this is the emperor's room.. And besides that this couch is actually the place where I sometimes read my books to escape the servants.."