Thirty eight

"You look so good

"You look so good."

Haneul fixes the tie on his neck, smiling widely at the sight of him wearing the full suit. His hair is pushed back, with little strands of hair hanging on his forehead.

"You also look beautiful with the dress." Jay compliments Haneul, examining the white dress on her body.

"Thank you, love."

Haneul is wearing a long white dress reaching to her knees, with a beautiful necklace he bought nicely wrapped on her neck. The tattoo they did together on her collarbone is finally exposed again.

Her hair is nicely draped to her shoulder, but it's getting long now since the first haircut she got that day.

The day when she works with him for the first time.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Surprisingly, yes. Maybe it's because I'm with you." Haneul chuckles while dusting off his blazer on the shoulder.

His eyes crinkled at the corner, before asking another question.

"Did you eat your medicine?"

Haneul stops her track, lifting her gaze to meet his eyes. She smiles, nodding her head as a response. Jay lifts his hand to slowly caresses her head, before hooking some of her strands behind her ears.

"I can't believe I'm getting married."

Jay shows her a small smile, before drifting his gaze on the floor.

"I thought marriage is something we would be excited about, but I guess it's not."

Haneul shuts his mouth in her palm, shaking his head slightly.

"Don't be like this, be happy..."

"Don't sulk, smile a little bit..."

"Maybe it's not your dream wedding, but you should be positive, laugh a lot, show your beautiful smile to people..."

"Remove all of your negative thoughts."

"Now, wanna dance?" Haneul offers her hand to him, smiling widely.

Jay doesn't look too happy, but he forces a smile before receiving her hand. She excitedly places her phone on the kitchen countertop, playing a song.

She places her palm on his shoulder, and her left hand intertwined with his. Jay holds her waist with his other hand, locking their gazes.

"Do you even know how to dance?" he asks.

"Of course not." she giggles, and the song finally started while they try to move along with the song.

Now playing; 10,000 hours