Prologue

Around half a century ago a man dangerous and feared rose and built his empire until he became the deadliest dark wizard to of ever lived, in his path he struck fear into his foes and demanded both respect and loyalty from his followers and servants.

Though a halfblood himself he hated muggles and muggleborns the more he found out about his ancestry. His goal for many year had been to prove himself to be the greatest wizard alive and to achieve immortality.

In some peoples views he succeeded in other he had not, however he was still the most dangerous and wanted man of all of Great Britain. That was until a prophecy was said aloud.

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches, born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies and the dark lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the dark lord knows not and either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live while the other survives. The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies"

On the fateful night of 31 October 1981 devastation was bought upon the family at Godric hollow.

He who must not be named struck and attempted to kill the small child who was destined to be his downfall but ultimately failed and trapped a piece of himself in the young boy.

The lord and lady of the noble and ancient house rendered useless and immobilised while the dark lord set his plans into motion.

But all were alive by the end of the night, the only problem was Charlus Fleamont potter was the painted picture for the boy who lived.

Harry James potter the real survivor so sadly neglected and abused was painted evil and possessed by the said dark lord. He was therefore sent to live with his juggle relatives while everyone else was aware that he was killed by Lord Voldemort in the attack. So what will happen when he shows up to Hogwarts with elegance and dignity that puts many pure bloods to shame? But the disturbing thing was his magical core and aura that surrounded him.

Read to follow his journey.

I hope you like it so far. 😊 😀