Year1 Chapter 10

"Harry, what is your first class of the day?" I am asked by Kace who has become closer to me and the boys in the last few days.

His hair is like caramel and his eyes are like a Forrest. His skin is like a porcelain doll but I know there is scars somewhere there always is, no one gets eyes so cold and guarded unless they have scars somewhere.

"Herbology, first lesson of the day, it is my last class that I have yet to first attend. You?" He tells me he is doing charms and I thank goodness that I am not as unfortunate as that.

Growing plants and all that is fine I can handle that. It may not be as useful to my magical journey as I would like but it will do.

I enter the third greenhouse as instructed by the timetable and see that we share That class with Ravenclaw.

The greenhouse is hot and is hard to move, I am sticky, closed in and can see all the different plants working to carry their duties out.

Devils snare.

During this lesson we learn about Devils snare.
How interesting, where to buy it from, it could come in useful to use against someone who is unaware of the nature and how to handle it.

"Who can tell me what they know about devils snare?" Of course all of Ravenclaws hands raise.

"Yes, miss lounder?"

A girl with shortish blonde hair and bright hazel eyes answers happily.

"Devils Snare is a plant that is habitant to dark and damp areas and is native to Scotland. It doesn't like the sun and if you're ever caught up in it don't move,"

"Correct 10 points to Ravenclaw,"

I nearly roll my eyes at that what is it with Ravenclaws having to boast their knowledge to the world. That girl in particular seems really bad I don't think she's used to being told she's wrong.

I choose to ignore this and raise my hand politely.

Time to bring her down a notch or two.

"Yes Mr. potter?"

"I was just wondering if you don't mind me asking, of course if we were to ever encounter this plant what means of protection would be in our grasp at such short notice?"

Such an obedient timid child, oh how I hate this role but am so going to milk it.

"An excellent question Mr. potter, why don't we see if anyone knows?" A rhetorical question and yet all the Ravenclaws raise their hands. Mrs. Sprout is a chubby short woman who has a sweet voice and a caring smile, she will be easy to get on side.

She will not even notice she's being manipulated even when she is told she still wouldn't see it. Hufflepuffs are so trusting, so naive. It's actually quite sad. Someone might take advantage of it.

"Yes miss. Lounder please,"

Thank god she was chosen it wouldn't of been so eventful otherwise.

"Well Mr. potter as I said if you were to find the plant it doesn't like sun light or bright lights so a simple lumos or fire spell should do the trick these spells are written down in a few books, the library would really help you," how insolent.