Year 1 chapter 11

The minutes tick by, the hours drag on and the days get lost in time. The nights draw longer and the days end faster.

A few weeks ago, start of term a girl names Angelina Squibbs. She got mouthy, she tried to spy on us too, called us names. Was reporting back to Charlie no doubt hoping she would gain his affections.

She is a naive and childish girl who needs to grow up. She is skinny and blonde, clearly a mudblood.

We had to show her, her place when she decided to try and curse us so that Charlie and Ronald would be able to enter through the library and do whatever their slow minds had come up with to "humiliate" us. Though it does seem she hasn't learned her lesson.

Here she is stood in front of us, she tried to snitch on us when she caught me and Draco playing around with Evan and his mudblood. That just won't do.

"Well my dear, it seems as though we have a bit of a problem, doesn't it? It appears that you was failed in your education before you came to Hogwarts, education on survival. It's all very basic, no matter I am here now and I will be more than happy to teach you a few lessons,"

He fear is shining in her watery brown eyes. I feel disgust brewing in me and I can see the boys feel the same way.

"So here are the very basic very memorable Rules. Number 1, Know the first rule of survival, keep your mouth shut,"

I tauntingly grab a piece of her honey blonde locks and twist it round my fingers.

A smirk rests upon my lip and Crabbe and Goyle stand guard of the door while Draco, I, Theo and Blaise stand in the room looking at the Mudblood in front of us.

"Now I have always seen, from experience that students always fair better with a bit of a demonstration or a bit of an overlook on what it is exactly that happens and how you will and won't benefit from these lessons, do you agree that you need a demonstration?" I say a smile replacing the smirk though this smile may be worse.

The malice I know shines so brightly in my eyes is identical to that of the addictive killing curse green and my whole body posture changing in itself.

She rapidly shakes her head back and forth. I take a step back and glance a look at Theo, I nod gently.

"How insulting, are you disagreeing? Are you saying he is wrong? That you are better than him? That you know more than him? Is that it girl? You a filthy mudblood so high and superior in a world you don't belong in just because you have opened a few spell books and met the chosen one?" The chosen one is said with extra malice.

Theo's voice remains calm and light through the whole thing and he slowly circles the girl who now is shaking and pale. How pathetic.

Theo raises an eyebrow to the pathetic stuttering girl who I trying her damned hardest to look for an exit. Too bad.

"N-no, I am not. P-please let me go," Draco looks at her in disgust and I can already tell what he's thinking. What a disgrace to the names of witches and wizards. How low our race has fallen.

"Well then, good. That means you agree that a demonstration would be best, yes? You agree that it is what you need? After all you need the lessons of survival and you are so far behind it's pitiful," she nods now completely scared and scarred.

Fear is respect and fear is necessary. She won't mess with us again. I walk back up to her shaking form and stand close enough to feel her breathe.

"Rule member 2, recognise those superior to you and respect them. Don't disobey and don't think yourself worthy to be in their presence. You are the inferior intruder in our world never let yourself be fooled into thinking otherwise,"