Year 1 Chapter 6

How pathetic. A muggle house in a muggle village. They really thought that this would protect them? How naive.

"Peter, oh dear peter. You wouldn't of lied to me would you? You are telling me the truth? The consequences of lying to me would be... torturous. Of course crucio would be nice start, maybe then we'd continue to cut off your hand. You've already lost a finger it wouldn't be much of a loss," the rat like man standing to my left makes me cringe.

What a pathetic excuse for a wizard if it hadn't of been for his use he'd been long dead. Maybe I'd of served his head on a golden platter to Dumbledore.

Maybe I still will.

"N-no m-m-master. T-this is-is where th-they are," his head bowed in complete fear, the same fear that spreads like sweet poison through my cold-blooded veins which lust for blood.

Despite my disgust I walk towards the muggle house cringing away from the pesky children looking for 30 ways to rot their teeth while dressed in coverings that make them seem ridiculous.

My wand opens the gate and my cloak blows from the storms wind. I focus my magic and smirk the moment I feel it.

My magic strengthened my mind more focused my body lit. The walls of which their magic tired to tame me broke from the inside. The heart of the love story shattered with their families perfect imagine of a happy normal life in the suburban village of secrecy.

How sad.

Their screams penetrate the deepest parts of my mind the monster in me relishing and begging for more of the sweet addictive screams of pure terror.

I step inside their house not nearly as impressive as I'd imagined though between a Mudblood and a Bloodtraitor I shouldn't of set my expectations so high.

"Stay back, I won't let you hurt them. Go away." Without even a hint of magic within his grasp the mind of the family storms through threatening.

"Mr. Potter While your threat has truly made my timbers shivered I haven't any time for this. Petrificus Totallus,"

When I'm upstairs I go to the room labelled Harry and Evan. How awfully, Muggle.

"No not my children leave them alone they're innocent, they're babies please I beg you have mercy," mercy what a weird word. So foreign so disgusting so invaluable.

"My dear Lily potter, the heart of the family how precious. You see dear Lily Potter I haven't any time for mercy or begging. Not today. I made a promise to someone I wouldn't end your life. Do as I say and step away,"

Oh look at that I could be poet or a song writer.

"Step away from the boys and allow me to do what needs to be done. You and your husband I'm sure will have many more children these two won't be of any loss," my humor is sick and my laugh is dry.

"No please, I'm begging you please leave us be. My children haven't done anything wrong they're helpless please," I've had enough of this trivial nonsense.

"I've given you long enough. Stupefy," frozen in temporary shock the flower falls to ground unable to move fear stuck etched on her freckled face.

"Sweet dear Lily how precious is the infant life. So precious and yet so filthy. So naive so unaware. So sacrificabile," I look between the boys. I didn't know twins could be so contradictory to the other.

Harry has deep black hair bushy and curls soft on his head. His skin pale yet healthy and clear. His eyes a magnificent green shining with dark knowledge.