2. Somebody's In Love?

2012
Past
London, England
28 Days Remaining

"Right now, I wish you were here with me. 'Cause right now, everything is new to me."
-Zayn Malik (Right Now)
_______________

I think I'm settling just fine. I've been here for two days and counting. I think I have twenty eight days left to do what I have to do. Well, eight days left in this trimester. Right now, I was watching the old school videos from Niall's channel. Some of the shit they do is pretty horrific.

"Afternoon Liam," Harmony said walking into my room.

"Afternoon H," I replied.

"So, any plans yet?"

"Honestly, I have no idea what to do. I was thinking about surprising him on campus, but I'm also thinking about calling him in advance."

"I think you should go up there by surprise, but I think it's a little too late for now. I think we should plan it all out today, and go tomorrow."

"Okay, so tomorrow morning we leave, I go to the Uni, surprise him, ask him out for lunch. And possibly stay at a hotel for the rest of the eight days I have left."

"Sounds good." Someone knocked at my door.

"Come in."

"Liam?" Harry said quietly, closing the door behind him. He climbed on my bed and snuggled into me. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing much Haz," I said.

"Oh."

"Alright, something's wrong. Fess up."

"Nothing is wrong."

"Harry-"

"I don't like Zayn and Louis dating!" He exclaimed. He gasped and covered his mouth. I looked at him incredulously.

"Why not?" Something flashed in my mind. I smirked. "Ohhhh."

"What are you thinking?"

"You love Zayn!" He looked at me before laughing really hard.

"I wasn't right was I?" Harry shook his head before falling off the bed. Louis burst into the room and dramatically gasped.

"Harreh!" He exclaimed, taking the curly haired boy in his arms. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Who did this to my Hazza?" He glared at me.

Harry struggled to stop laughing as Louis and I looked at him. As soon as he finished, he fully realized that Louis was holding him and blushed. Oh. At least I was close.

"Haz? Are you okay? Your face is red, do you have a fever?" Harry closed his eyes and groaned.

"Not to be rude and all, but why'd you barge into my room?"

"Well, Zayn and I are going to tell our families about our relationship. We'll be gone for the rest of the break."

"Okay, then. See ya," I replied. Louis gave Harry an Eskimo kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you babycakes."

"Louis, do you call Zayn babycakes?"

"Yeah?" Harry wiggled himself out of Louis' grip.

"Please don't call me that then. He's your boyfriend, I'm your best mate." I mentally awed because that was so sad.

"Well then, Harry. Bye, I'll see you guys on the bus." He stormed out, slamming the door behind him. Harry saw the car pull out and drive away fast before he threw one of my pillows at the door and huffed.