3. Drunk In Denmark

2013
Past
Copenhagen, Denmark
12 Days Remaining

"Is it too late now to say sorry?"
-Justin Bieber (Sorry)
_______
Liam's POV

We all headed out of the bus and made our way to the club. We had changed our clothes and cleaned ourselves up a little after the concert was over.

"Hey," I heard Luke say.

"Hey," I reply.

"Where are the boys?" Zayn asked, plopping on the couch.

"Louis and Harry went to the dance floor while Niall, Ash and his friends, and Lunas went to get drinks," I answer.

"I don't trust him," Zayn stated firmly.

"You don't trust who?"

"Harry. It looks like he's in love with Louis too and trying to steal him from me."

"He is?" I asked. I knew he knows Harry really likes Louis, everyone does. It's just that obvious, but I can't let Zayn know that. Harry, besides Harmony, is basically my only ally, and he can't do anything that'll damage him or myself.

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna talk to Louis about being around Harry when he comes back."

"Cool. Hey, how do you feel about that Lunas guy?"

"He's alright I guess. I don't really care for him."

"Well he's my best friend, he's a great dude to me," Luke responded.

"He's a little shady to me," I mutter. "Haven't you noticed that?"

"Yeah, now that I think about it. He's been randomly disappearing a lot." Before Zayn could speak more, Louis and Ash came over and dragged Zayn to the dance floor.

"Now that I think about it, he never really did like you, Liam," Luke answered. I nod. "It was probably because Niall had feelings for ya."

"What?" I snapped my head in his direction.

"Liam James Payne, you are the most oblivious person I've ever met in my life." Luke shook his head and walked away. What? I am not oblivious! I was about to go after him when I saw Niall walking around alone.

I stroll over to him. "Niall!"

"Leeyum!" He yells drunkenly, patting me on the back quite roughly. "What is up Payno?"

"Uh...how much did you have to drink?"

"I dunno. Maybe I went a little overboard."

"Of course you did," I chuckled. 'You always do,' I would've said to him.

"How much have you had to drink, Dad?"

"Nothing." Niall gasps before grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. It's not my fault! I don't think my kidneys have fully recovered yet.

"How. Dare. You," Niall ranted before gasping. "Oh wait, you can't have it."

Niall lets go of me unexpectedly, causing me to lose my balance. I grab his arm and pull my self up, resulting in our bodies colliding with each other almost falling. My hands rested on Niall's waist as I looked into his blue eyes.

I don't know what gets into me as I lean closer to Niall. Our faces are inches apart, we were so close that I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I stare at his pink lips, and it made me want to kiss ten times more than I did a few minutes ago.

So I did.

I lean in and close the gap between us by pushing my lips against his.

Niall didn't move a muscle.

I kiss him with a little more force to get him to kiss back. Niall finally returns the action, his arms around my neck. I felt those special sparks that I've never had before. I've never felt that with Dani or Sophia. Is this what I should be feeling right now? Is it bad that I wanted to kiss him again? I pull away from him. "What did you feel when I kissed you?"

"Liam..." Niall whispered. "Nothing. I felt nothing in that kiss Liam."

I felt my heart drop a thousand feet. He felt...nothing? Nothing at all? I felt sparks while he felt absolutely nothing. I was fucking lied to, Niall never liked me. Niall then abandons me and stumbles to Lunas. I feel the tears escaping my eyes as I choked out a sob. This is what rejection must feel like. Why can't he like me like I like him? I gasp. Oh my fucking shit.

I'm falling for Niall Horan.

"Payne!" I hear a familiar voice holler, my sadness quickly changing to panic. Oh no, he found out. I turn around to see Lunas coming towards me with a beer bottle in his hand. I slowly start to back away. Oh shit. Harmony, please help me. "You know I never liked you, but now I fucking hate you!"

He flung the glass bottle in my direction, earning many gasps. I managed to jump out of the way in time as it slammed against the wall and shattered. Harmony, I need help! I started to run towards the exit to escape, only to be thrown back to the floor by an invisible force. Shit, he blocked the exit.

"You're not going anywhere. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't do this earlier. Today will be your expiration date, Liam Payne!" A blood red flame formed around each hand as he approached me. Um, Harmony, I'm dying over here. Help would be nice! I try to get up only to find out I can't. It's like I'm glued to the floor. Dammit, I'm trapped. "Any last words?"

I look at Niall, who completely sobered up, frozen in place. His face expressed true fear. "Niall, I'm so sorry."

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Lunas readied his arm to finish me off. I feel the sweat and the tears trickling down my face from the intensity of the heat and my sadness. I guess this is it. I forced my eyes shut.

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted, a white light covering the area. Something pushes Lunas away from me and enables me to stand up. I look to my right to see an unconscious Lunas slumped against the wall as a white light glowed around him. When it disappeared, Luna appeared. Niall gasped loudly. "You will not kill my client today. All witnesses of the event will not remember what happened tonight!"

All I can remember is a white light before I fainted.
_

All I can say is...wow. Almost 500 votes, and 8.5K reads. You all know how to make a girl's day, just saying. Leave any questions, comments, concerns in the comments section! Sorry for the long wait and I promise better chapters are coming your way!

By the way, thanks to One Direction, I can no longer watch the Polar Express as I am now scared of the train conductor.