THANK YOU

Thank you guys so much! It's crazy to say that I started 30 Days all the way back in 2014, and 3 long years later, it's done. Well it's the end. So...what should be the next step? I've decided that I like writing these fantasy stories and I want to continue to do so.

"Where's my sequel?!"

Louis, no one cares, you're not getting one! Go away!

Anyways, here's some new stories that are in progress. Hope you check them out, and have fun. See you later.

1. I Will SurviveSword Art Online (SAO) AU/ Possible Non-AU

Ten thousand players trapped in a death game with only one way out; beat the game. Our story is not about ten thousand people, it's about four, and their ways through the ways of virtual reality.

2. Oops & Hi One Shots

Collection of all types of Larry Stylinson one shots! Requests are currently open!
_
(Unpublished ideas, comment if I should publish them)

I Choose You!》Pokémon AU

"So if I'm Ash Ketchum, are you Gary Oak?"

Or an AU where Harry is a Pokémon Trainer who starts his journey a bit late, and Louis is his irritating, but cute rival.

Love Me Now》Larry Stylinson Mpreg

Everyone knows Freddie Tomlinson, he's the son of  One Direction star Louis Tomlinson and Briana Jungwirth. But, what if  that story is not all true?
_