4. Sudden Change In Events

2014
Past
London, England
6 Days Remaining (Follow up from the last chapter)
_
Liam forced Niall against the wall. Liam had one hand on the blond's chest and the other on his wrist. He had pure fury in his eyes. Niall wondered what he did to make Liam so mad.

"Listen here Horan, I don't know what you're so mad about, but I do know what you just did. And I didn't like it." Liam squeezed the blond's wrist, causing Niall to feel the sudden pain and whimper. What did he do?!

"L-Liam! Stop, please!" Niall heard himself protest as Liam raised his fist, then forced it towards towards the blonde's face.
__
Niall jumped, earning a strange look from the other lad.

'Liam wouldn't do that, get that out of your head!' Niall thought confusedly. 'But why did it feel so realistic?' Niall felt himself being pulled into another one of his daydreams.
__
Niall's found himself at a bar.

Liam looks at Niall, his face expressing true fear. "Niall, I'm so sorry."

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Lunas pointed his palm towards Liam, flames swirling around his hand.

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted, a white light covering the area. A blond haired girl, no older than ten, knocks Lunas out of the way as Liam sat up properly, sighing in relief. Both see an unconscious Lunas slumped against the wall as a bright light glowed around him. When it disappeared, a girl that looked very similar to Lunas appeared. Niall gasped. "You will not kill my client today. All witnesses of the event will not remember what happened tonight!" All of a sudden, everything stopped.

"Not again..." Niall mumbled.

"Niall..."

"W-What?! Who's there?!"

"Watch out Niall, don't trust the one that treats you like a caged bird, but the one that treats you like the eagle."
_
Niall opened his eyes again, Lunas was still next to him. Thoughts swarmed into his mind almost instantly.

'Lunas...Lunas is a girl! And she's evil! And Liam...he tried to hurt me, and then Lunas was about to kill him! I'm so confused, but I know one thing for sure.'

"Sweetie?"

'Lunas is the one that treats me like a caged bird, and can't be trusted.'

Niall backed away, shaking his head. "Don't 'sweetie' me. You're not who you say you are."

Lunas frowned, but it quickly disappeared into a smirk. "Aw, well isn't this a surprise? You remember everything?"

"N-No. But I remember enough to know that I can't trust you," Niall stammered. Lunas' smirk never left his face as he cornered Niall.

"I can't let you escape, sweetheart," Lunas snarled. Niall's eyes grew wide. "But you were right. I'm not who I say I am."

In a blink of an eye, Lunas appeared in front of Niall, but in his original form, Luna. "The name's Luna. I'm a wish angel sent here to change lives, and you just so happened to be on my list. The top to be exact. You've always been. Niall, out of all the billions of humans on this planet, you are by far the most beautiful. It was love at first sight, I had to make you mine. And when your "friend" made a mistake, I found an opportunity to capture you, my love."

"Y-You can't keep me here against my will!" Niall weakly protested.

"Watch me," She snarled.
_
2014
Past
London, England
5 Days Remaining
_
Liam's POV

I mentally groan, growing impatient. Niall and Lunas have yet to make it to the chapel for wedding rehearsals. If it was five or ten minutes, then it would've been understandable, but it's been almost an hour!

"We're here!" We hear Lunas speak, pulling Niall along with him. I rose an eyebrow. Something's not right. Niall's eyes were a coal black instead of that periwinkle blue I adored, and he had a blank expression instead of a smile. "But before we start rehearsing, Niall and I want to reveal something."

"Yes. We are removing the groomsmen, aside from the best men, from the wedding."

"WHAT?" Calum and I yelled.

"You can't have a wedding without groomsmen!" Louis protested.

"Yes we can. The groomsmen are unnecessary and take up too much time and space." Lunas is smirking at me. It's him. Should've known. "The groomsmen are dismissed."

"Niall-"

"DISMISSED!" Niall hissed. I do not like this Niall. We stood our ground. We weren't moving. "Fine."

I felt my body being flung back and hitting a hard surface before passing out.
_
Wow, the next chapter is the wedding. Can't believe the story's almost done.