O'Malley

Kelly had sent Sadie with Sylvie and Violet on a "supply run" to Chicago Med, to get her back to Maggie.

He sat at the Squad table racking his brain, the name O'Malley seemed familiar to him but he wasn't quite sure why.

The next morning as everyone was getting ready to leave Kelly told Stella he was going to OFI Headquarters.

"Something to do with what Sadie said?"

She asked

"Yeah, I just need to check something."

"Ok, see you at home."
She kissed him before walking to her Jeep.

Arriving at OFI he went into the files, pulling everything with the name O'Malley.
Searching through the stack he came across one he remembered investigating during the time he was detailed to OFI.

It was about Patrick O'Malley, he had set fire to his apartment to collect insurance money. He was currently in prison for the next 10 years because the fire injured someone else in the building.

He took the name and made his way towards CPD where he met Trudy at the front counter.

"Severide. What gives me the pleasure of seeing you?"

"I need you to run a name for me, see who their family members are? Anything."

She took the file, looking over it.
"I'll look into it...but you owe me."

During his next shift Kelly sat in the common room eating lunch when Trudy walked in, making a beeline towards him.

"Severide, I have O'Malley's file. You need to look at it."

He took the folder from her as she took a seat at the table.
He read

'Patrick O'Malley. Wife Debra O'Malley: deceased. Children: Daughter Scarlett O'Malley 16 and..."

The next name he couldn't quite comprehend, but it made sense.

"Tina O'Malley 28, married name Tina Carver."