two

Maybe it was dumb, but even when Ash and Isabella didn't talk for a year and a half, they both knew that they could go to each other if they absolutely needed to talk to each other they would

Isabella was behind the drive seat, spam texting Lexi about how she kept catching ash keep looking back at her.

"Aye kid," he said looking out of rearview mirror getting Isabella' s attention. "Want me to drop you off at yo house or you stay'n at ours?"

"Can I stayed at yours?" She asked him biting her check "I was supposed to stay with lexi." 

He nodded then went back to looking at the road. Ash looked back at her again but this time she didn't look away.

She gave him a tight lipped smile, he turned back around so she wouldn't see the smile on his face.

When they got to Fez's house she sat on the couch at first, but she knew what she was going to do from the moment she got in that car with Ash.

She knocked on the doorway which made him turn his head so fast it looked like it gave him wiplash.

"Hey." He said to her

"Hi," she said back quietly as her voice cracked slightly. "I just want a fucking  explanation."

He sighed while he closed his eyes. The conversation he was dreading. He stood up from his computer and walked to where she was standing and wrapped his arms around her torso and hugged her tightly.

Once they pulled away from each other, they sat on his bed facing each other.

"I didn't want you around drugs isa. You don't need to get involved in that shit and the only way to not get your stubborn ass was too stop being friends with you."

"Nine years of helping you with them and your-"

"Its not like that"

"Stop interrupting me," she said harshly. "So why after helping you for so long would you say something? Because I never did drugs when i was around you or while we were friends-"

"I Didn't know that though." 

"Stop interrupting me ash!" She said almost yelling "the one time I never did drugs was with Maddy and Cassie at the Carnival so-"

"I just wanted to protect you. You saw what happened to rue with mouse."

If you don't shut the fuck up I actually might consider killing you," she said after he interrupted her after the third time "I don't need your fucking protection ash. Im my own person. And i know right from wrong."

"Isa. Your my best friend. I cant lose you again. Please just talk to me again."

All she did grab his hand. That was a good enough response for ashtray.

Isabella looked in his eyes but there was something different this time about it. It made her feel different. Maybe it was because a lot had changed in the year they weren't friends. Or maybe it wasn't.

But as for ash's feelings for her, they were still very much there. But he didn't know. He still had that gut feeling of the nervousness in his stomach when they made eye contact.

Ash layed with his head in her lap. While they watched a movie, she tried to get up once she realized he was falling asleep. But didn't let that happened.

"Stay," he said grounded her to not get up. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

She knew Fez didnt want them to sleep in the same bed. More of that was Maddys influence. But even when they were younger, she always slept on the couch.

What both Ashtray and Fez both failed to tell Isabella was that faye was staying in their couch. So she was really fucked.

Mars speaks
Y

know what heres your gift im blessing you guys with a Saturday update🙏🙏