Six

Isabella Perez was a smart girl. But when it came to having feelings she hated it, because she had neve dated anyone, never liked anyone. And her first and only kiss was ashtray.

Isabella layed on ashtrays bed starring at the ceiling while he was out doing a run with Fezco.

She actually had a moment to think about her feelings.

She grew angry at herself because she didn't know why she felt a certain way twords ashtray or what the feelings even where.

"Hey." Ashtray said as he walked into his room, isabella sat up and gave him an annoyed expression.

"Hi." She said to him in a monotone voice. He knew something was wrong with her but he didn't want to ask her what.

He stood at the end of his bed as he kicked his air forces off. He sat at the end bed as she picked her phone off the charger.

"That was fucking funny, you shoulda came." He told her all she did was study him.

It was funny how it went from him being silent to now he being silent, almost like a domino effect.

But ashtray knew, If isabella was mad at someone she would tell them. So that's where he was confused.

"Are you mad at me or sum?" He asked her

"No." She said rolling her eyes, he didn't understand why all of a sudden she was starting an argument.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" He asked her "why the fuck are you moody all of a sudden?"

"Im not fucking moody ash." She told him as she shut her phone off

"Then why the fuck are you acting like this?" He asked in a Harsh tone

"Acting like what?" She asked getting up from his bed and walking close to the door,

"Like your fucking mad at me. I didn't fucking do shit. Stop acting like I did." He said with an Attitude because he was frustrated that she wouldn't tell  Him why she Was mad.

"Because I think I have Fucking feelings for you and I have never liked someone before and I don't know what the fuck to do, " She blurted out fastly, he sat in his bed with his mouth slightly open in shock unable to say anything, 

A domino effect.

"Exactly." Isabella said as she walked out of his room and shut the door behind her.

She slumbed down on the couch next to faye. She was smoking a joint. "Oh, ... Hey." Faye said as she sat down Isabella smiled at her,

she really Faye, she didn't know why she did. But isabella was isabella.

"Hi," She said nicely she looked over at Fezco who was sitting at the table, counting Money, "hey Fez?" She asked

"Mh?" He hummed not loosening focus,

"can I buy weed? Its for rue," she asked him it was a lie, he knew it.

"Good try kid," he told her finally breaking contact with the money and puting it on the table, "but Rue don't smoke weed."

"Ugh," she said annoyed, she stood up and walked over to the table "Fez. A costumer is a costumer. Its not right to treat me differently. Its cause Mexican isn't it?" She joked with him.

"Shut yo little ass up," he said shaking his head "im not giving you shit kid, stop playing."

She gave a sigh of defeat then went and sat back down on the couch next to faye.

Fez kept a close eye on her because he knew if he didn't Isabella would just ask Faye if she could hit her joint.

Isabella twirled her hair around her finger when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her off the couch.

She looked up to see it was Ashtray, he opened the front door and the screen door walked out while still holding her wrist. He closed the door behind them he stayed quiet for a moment.

The only sound that could be heard was cars passing on the street to thier left. His hand made his way to her check, and pulled his face closer to hiss allowing them to kiss.

She didn't kiss back, she was too much in shock for that.  He pulled away then said "was that a good enough response for you?"

She looked at him with a cheesy grin and this time she  kissed him. Her arms loosely wrapped around his neck, he kissed her softly. The only thing that was said after Isabella pulled away was,

"I have to go." Isabella told him quietly.

Mars speaks
I hate school