eight

Isabella sat with her head rested on Ashtrays thighs,  "No, but the she puked... Like all in the hot tub." Isabella told him, while looking up at him, he really wasn't listening he was just starring at her taking in her features.

"Ew." He said as she picked up a piece of her hair and twirled it around her finger,

"Yeah I know. I think shes fucking someone new. Shes been weird since new years," she said dropping the piece, "its it bad that I think its Cal Jacobs?"

"No. She could be, he fucked jewel and he tried to hit on you so I mean..." He told her trailing off

"Yeah but I thought he was gay." She said with a slight laugh

"Maybe he swings both ways." He said with a shrug

She sat up pecked his lips but of course rue had to walk in at the worst possible time. "WOAH!"

"Are you high?" Isabella asked her as she came in the room

"Stop changing the subject. We you too kissing?" She asked

"You relapsed?" Her and ash asked at the same time,

"Just weed," She told them defensively, Isabella knew that was a huge lie, but she wouldn't say shit. "Now back to the main topic, were y'all kissing?"

"I think you see'n shit rue." Ashtray told her as isabella got up from the bed, and stood by her. Rue looked at both of them with a straight face, because high or not she knew they were lying.

"You tell fez shit your dead," Isabella said to rue, then whispered so only her and rue could hear, "because I know you relapsed."

"Okay well Maddy's gonna be at lexis for you in like 15 minuets so if you want an excuses then you should probably come with me." Rue told her.

"Okay I will be out their a sec." She told her as rue went to go open the door, she turned back around and said,

"Have fun." While rasing her eyebrows.

"Go." They said in unison, she pressed her lips together and nodded while she walked out.

"Im sorry about her." Isabella said turning around, "its fine." He reasheared her.

"She wont tell Fez don't worry. I have to much shit on her." She told him with a smile.

"Isa you're gonna be in trouble if you don't leave soon." He told her

"Yeah, yeah." She said before leaning down and kissing him a last time before she walked out of the room.

"Bye fez bye faye." Isabella said as her and rue walked out the house, as soon as they got onto the main road away from thier house rue walked backwards to face Isabella.

"So you and freezer burn?" Rue asked her a she continued to walk backwards

Isabella said nothing and tried to shy away her smile, "Its nothing." She told the older girl

"Mhm, so that kiss was nothing?" Rue asked with a smug look

"Its weird, he's the first guy that I have ever liked, I feel safe with him y'know?"  Isabella said softly pulling rue away from the moving cars.

"Does Maddy know?" She questioned Isabella bit her bottom lip and shook her head no.

"How are you and jules?" She asked after a quick silence.

"Shity," rue said as they walked across the cross walk. "She's been different since shes been back and its fucking annoying."

"That shit sucks Rue."

She knew how I felt When she left, Isabella was the only one who could sort of feel how it felt.

"It really fucking does."

Mars speaks
Im bored and also forgot to post yesterday