Thirteen

Jealousy

Jealousy. Something that Isabella had always felt. She had jealously that all her friends had somewhat good relationships with their mom. She had jealously all of her friends always looked perfect. And she had jealously that of her friends found someone so effortlessly.

Lexi had fez, Cassie had Makay and now nate, and I had jules, even if it didn't work out.

She had ashtray, But she wanted him to fully want her.

Isabella skipped down the hallway of Fez And Ashtrays house. It had been a few weeks and Ashtray and Isabella didn't see each other as often.

Lexis play was in a few days. Isabella was ecstatic. Fez was going to drive her to the school and watch the play with her.

She couldn't wait.

"Ash." She said as she stood in the door

"When did yo ass get here?"

"Just now," she said walking further into his room "in legit so bored."

She sat next to him on his bed as her put his phone down, not in a way where he was hiding it. In a way where he was focusing his attention on her.

"Do you think will be married some day?" He asked he laid his head on her chest.

"I would like to think so." She told him softly as he held her hand.

"We will have a big house. By a park, in a HOA, with lots of bay windows. Maybe in san Francisco. With... Four kids."

"Woah there bud." She said laughing

"Okay. Only two." He said half joking

"Two boys?" She asked

"No," he sais shaking his head "a boy and a girl. Nicolas, and Andrea."

He looked up at her with a smile, the smile she loved. She truly loved this boy, even if it would kill her.

"You really thought about this haven't you?" She asked with a grin, a grin he grin he could look at over and iver again even if it made him physically ill.

"Of course I have." He said simply.

If only time could slow down. If only He could save her from the heart break. If only they knew what would come soon.

Hey y'all😜😜
um i'm back again slayyy