Five

Isabella could say strongly that she wasn't scared of cal Jacobs. But maybe thier was a tiny bit of her that was.

While she was walking home from cassie and Lexie's, because maddy said she wasn't going to pick her up because she was baby sitting.

She bid her goodbyes to Lexi and went on her way. She walked down the main road to her house, but she felt like someone was watching her. She looked back but nobody was, just a few cars parked along the street. But as soon as she started walking again a truck pulled out to the side of the crub.

It was either Cal Jacobs, or Nate Jacobs. But Isabella couldn't tell because almost every inch of the car was tinted.

The person driving the car rolled the window down. She had to squint to get The sun out of her eyes but even then she could barely see inside the truck. main driving said, "wanna get in?" 

She knew his voice immediately, and now she felt sick to her stomach. "Aren't you gay?" She said finally not squinting  because a cloud went infront of the sun.

"No. And i know a pretty girl when I see one." Cal told her

"I don't know if you know this but im 15 you fucking pervert. Go fuck jules or something." She said turning back around and on her way again.

Even when Isabella was younger she was rarely ever home

Even when Isabella was younger she was rarely ever home. Her aunt was to busy with work to know and her uncle was a drunk dead beat who didn't give a fuck.

But when her and maddy were home at the same time it was a miracle because it rarely ever happened.

"IM HOME!" Isabella shouted as she walked up the stairs to her room.

She stoped at Maddy's door and pushed the door open just to see if she was there. She was.

"You whore, I thought you were babysitting." Isabella said as she walked into Maddy's room.