Fourteen

About 65 precent of the time Isabella kept to herself and minded her own business

About 65 precent of the time Isabella kept to herself and minded her own business. The other 35 precent she was the nosiest person alive.

Her and Maddy's favorite thing to do was gossip. But I guess that's the plus of being basically the younger sister with one if the most popular girls in the
school.

"Apparently jules got with someone else and not Rue." Maddy told her as she set something down st the end of her bed, Isabella sat criss cross on Maddy's bed. Isabella's jaw dropped as she registered what Maddy Just told her.

"I hope rues okay." She said biting the inside of her lip.

"When was the last time you seen her?" Maddy asked her as she folded her newly clean clothes.

"The day we found out about Nate and Cassie." Isabella said monotonely trying to make her sound not frustrated but only mad her her sound more mad.

"Was that the last time you saw lex?" She questioned disregarding the nate and Cassie thing.

"Yeah," She lied with a straight face, something she did a lot. "Shes been talking to Fez lately."

"Who?"Maddy asked with furrowed eyebrows, That's when Isabella's stomach dropped. She knew she messed up. A mistake she couldn't erase, there was no digging herself out of this whole.

"Uhm... Fezco." She said slowly and hesitantly

Maddy sighed as her head dropped. "Please. PLEASE. Tell him the guy isn't his brother." Maddy said with raised eyebrows.

She wasn't going to lie to Maddy about it. But she wasn't going to straight out say it.

Her head dropped to her lap, as she adjusted her rings on her fingers with anxiety flowing though out her whole body.

"Oh my god. Your joking right?" She asked harshly, its not that she dient want isabella to be happy, she just didnt want her to get her hear broke.

What Maddy didn't know was she had already gotten her heart broken once by him. What was one more?

"Hes sweet to me mads." She said to her with a bitter smile.

Maddy looked her with a sad smile she wanted her to be happy, and that she was. "As long as your happy," she said as she kissed the younger girls head "im just saying, your like my baby sister. And I just don't want to see you get hurt."

Isabella couldn't promise her he wouldn't hurt her again. And she hated that. She hated that she was scared their would be an again but also scared if there wasn't. What if in the future they're wasn't a then to be and again. She could only see her future with him in it. And with out him there was no future. She just realized she truly loved him. A feeling she had never really felt for anyone.

She felt like with out ash there wasn't enough air to breath in the world. That's what scared her the most. What if there wasn't an again. What if they're wasn't a them.

Nova speaks 🫶🏻🫶🏻😋
Short but oh well