Fifteen

It was the day of the play

It was the day of the play. She had been at the school a few hours prier helping Lexi with stuff but went to ashtrays house to get ready. She sat on the couch next to Fez waiting for ashtray to be done with whatever drug deal he was doing.

Fez Flipped though the chanles then landed on Enews

"As most know Charli demilo is the most followed person on Tik tok." The person reporting said muffled into microphone

Fez thought his head back onto the couch, "who the fuck is Charlie Demilo?"

She looked at him like he was stupid, "yknow, out of all of the idiots that live under a rock, You're my favorite."

He looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and she smiled sarcastically at him.

"Go... Like talk to Ash or something." He said jokingly

"Go like... Make out with Lexi or something." She fired back with playful grin

Blush rose to his check as he rolled his eyes. A smirk grew on her face, she crossed her legs, one over the other, and her hand on her chin with her in a fist. He already dreaded the conversation that was going to come next.

"Are you gonna ask her out tonight?" She asked with a big grin,

he inhaled sharply and said, "no." Quietly, as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and looked the other direction.

"Oh. My. God." She said excitedly as she stood up from the couch.

"IM HOME," ashtray yelled as he walked thought the front door "oh... Hey."

Isabella laid on Ashtrays arm as they laid on his bed facing the ceiling

Isabella laid on Ashtrays arm as they laid on his bed facing the ceiling. She had changed into a a black cropped tank top and high wasted ripped jeans.

"I wish we could just run away." He told her queitly, almost a whisper.

She turned around on her stomach to face him, he had a soft grin on his face, the house was quiet fez was in the shower, and Faye was doing the dishes.

"I wish it was that easy Ash." She said in a Hushed tone.

"We will live somewhere stupid like... Vermont." He said with a big smile as she scoffed out laugh.

"What about Maddy, and Fez?" She asked him, he rolled his eyes and continued

"We will have a big house. By a park, in a HOA, with lots of bay windows." He quoted himself.

"With Andrea and Nicolas?" She asked jokingly as she put her hand on his check, he Nodded with a grin.

They were silent for a few seconds as her thumb creased his check. She lightly kisses him. That was there third kiss.

"I wish this could last forever." He told her as they pulled away from each other and he stood up from his bed and walked to his mirror to fix his clothes.

"Me to ash, me to." She said with sigh. as he walked out of his room, she went to the kitchen and stood next to faye but she got a cup of water and. "accidently" Spilled it on her

"What the fuck?" Isabella said harshly

"Sorry." Faye said as Isabella walked back to Ashtrays room to find a change of clothes.

Faye followed her, "here." She said handing her a towel as she looked at her now wet shirt.

"You need to leave." Faye warned her with a serious tone.

"What?" Isabella asked clearly confused

"Get Ashtray or whatever his name is, and leave for like, a day, or two." She told her with concern in her voice, that made Isabella more confused.

"Look faye," she said trying to not sound mean but isabella was slightly frustrated "I don't know what your on, but im not leaving. Now can you please leave so I can change."

Faye let out a sigh of defate as she turned on her heel and left the room closing the door behind her.

if she wasnt so stubborn matbe, if he didnt know better maybe, but for both maddy Fezes sake, she should have listened.

Hey y'all...😟