Ten

When isabella woke up that day she thought it was going to be a good day, she wasn't fully correct.

Isabella walked to the store, heard Ash talking to someone in the back so she asked Fez if she could go in there. He shook his head no, so that meant he was doing a deal.

Once the freezer door opened and the person walked out she walked into the back. To see Ashtray siting at a table, with a gun on one side of the table and a bag of bunch of different drugs on the other.

"Hey," he said getting up from the table and walking over to give her a hug.

"I have only done drugs once," Isabella said as she sat down infront of him, while he looked at her confused "It was... An experience."

"What did you take?" He asked concerned

"Molly." She said simply

"Was it with Maddy and that blonde girl?" He asked but all she did was shrug. She heared the bell ring and foot steps get closer to the freezer door, so she stood up and walked out as a taller middle aged man walked in but looked behind him to see her.

She sat on the the counter a little ways from Faye, she wasn't high this time. "Fez," Isabella said catching both his and Fayes attention "you should ask out Lexi."

He looked at her with furrowed eye brows confused as to how she knew that they were talking "How the hell-"

"I know everything. Not in like a stuck up way. But like i know you and lexi have been talking since new years, I know Jules chested on Rue with a guy, Cassies fucking a jacob, and Gia buys weed from you sometimes," he looked at her even more confused "I just know everything." She said with a shrug.

She walked down the aisles as she Fez sighed "you know to much for a nine year old."

She turned around to face him then said, "im 15!"

"Oh," he said which caused both girls to laugh, the guy buying drugs from Ash walked out of the back and Fez said, "ight imma go sit outside, Isabell watch the register."

Right after he walked out faye got up to use the restroom and Ashtray walked out from the back.

He walked over to where Isabella was standing behind the register. Ashtray wasn't that tall. He didn't tower over Isabella, he was barely a few inches taller then her.

"You left your phone in the back." He a he handed her phone back, there was little space between them, she looked up at him slightly with a smile.

Isabella Stood on her toes to reach him and pressed her lips against his. This time she kissed him.

He stood in shock for half a second then kissed back. When she pulled away the only thing she said was,

"Maddy called, I gotta go."

And then she left.

It was later in the day, Isabella was home alone. Again.

It was 7pm, the sun was just setting, Isabella had her air pods in while she was looking though her camera roll.

She though she heard something we she took an air pod out, but it was nothing so she put it back in and continued to listen to Pretty Boy by the neighborhood.

As five minutes passed, a incoming facetime call from Ashtray came on her screen. Which confused her for two reasons. They had never FaceTimed, and he hates face timing people.

She very hesitantly answered just for him to say, "Are you deaf or sum?"

"No?" She said clearly confused as she rolled over on her stomach

"I gave been throwing shit at your window for the past fifteen minutes." He laughed out

"Oh," Isabella said realizing what the noise was "hold on."

She hung up the face time and walked down stairs to open the front door. He was stood infront of the house across the street.

"Come on!" She said with a smile as she ushered him over.

"Yo house is huge." He said walking into the gate,

"It really isn't." She said as she walked up the stairs as he followed

"Your room looks way different then I thought." He told her she rolled her eyes with a grin at the boy as the both sat on her bed

"Why did you come over anyways?" She asked him confused

"I was bored," he told her with a shrug "plus i have never been to your house before."

Mars speaks
public school is so... Fun