9.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

    Patrick dragged Lily throughout the house, taking her upstairs.  The upper floor was much more quieter , the music was muffled and not very much people were around, only couples and random people either smoking something or making out against the hallway walls. Patrick walked Infront of Lily , his hand holding hers. He stopped at very few doors, putting his ear against the door to see if he could hear anything .The first door , he didn't enter. He did that until he open a door that was further down the hallway ,  once they enter the room in was dark , so Lily didn't step far into the room, Patrick walked aimlessly through the room , turning on one single lamp.  Now the dark room dimly lit , it was most likely a guest bedroom, the bedroom didn't look lived in ,  it was more decorative and bland. 

   Patrick came up to her and looked down at here, his hair falling Infront of his face. Lily looked up at him and moved his long hair behind his ear, most of it staying there. She placed her hand on his face, she started to feel the kick of the drug that Xandra had give her. Patrick grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. Kissing her once , the kiss was long and the pressure of his lips pressed against hers was an altered sensation that she loved. She raised her other hand to his face, brushed the pads of her thumb on his cheek, the rest of her hand resting on his jaw. Surprisingly he was the one to pull away , and he blankly looked down at her. void of any emotion to Lily's eyes, she thought she did something wrong so she looked warily into his eyes. 

" so we're alone now, what did you want" he said , Lily blinked and looked away from him , bring her hands down from his face.

" i don't know i just wanted to be alone with you i guess, " she said ,  he nodded and pulled her arm towards the bed and pushed her roughly onto the bed, she yelped at the sudden action and her eyes widen . " what are you -" before she could finish her sentence patrick was on top of her , kissing her passionately and roughly and touching her body. She let out a long breath that she was holding when he pulled away momentarily 

" you don't mind if i do this right?" he asked, not really caring for her answer.  He nodded , no words being able to come from her mouth at the moment . He kissed down her body and started to go down to her legs. He got onto his knees on the bed and looked down at the girl before him. His hands glided against the skin of her legs and he reach up her dress until he felt the fabric of her underwear. He started to pull the fabric off before Lily spoke up

" wait what are you doing?" she asked, patrick looked at her face, worry written all over her face. He leaned down and kissed her lips

" i'm going to make you feel good" he stated huskily

" but -  but im a virgin" she said softly, her mind going straight to the thought he was going to have sex with her . 

" that's ok, i'm not going to fuck you , sweets" he said kissing her once again, reassuring her with his actions . 

" then what are you going to do?" she asked

" you trust me?" he asked , she nodded and he went back up on his knees

" then let me treat you" he said . He got off the the bed and stood right at the foot of the bed. Patrick grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer , her dress riding up on the way, he got onto his knees on the floor and grabbed one her legs and kissed the inside on her thighs, Lily whimpered at the sensation. He put his hands back up her dress and grabbed the hem of her underwear and started to pull, Lily lifted her hips to help him with his action. He pulled the fabric all the way off and looked at them. well won't you look at that, he wore black, Patrick thought . He dropped them on the floor and started back to leaving wet open mouth kisses on her thighs, his large hands made their way to her dress more.  Lily shaved, why she did didn't really matter to him . he was looking at her pussy .