16.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

      When the day was coming to an end, Lily and Patrick soon departed and went their own ways .Lily rode on her bike down the boring streets of Derry .  She was overlooking the day she had, She rode up to her house and put her bike by the side of the house and walked to the front door. She noticed on her walk to the door, that Belch's car was in the driveway .  She opened the front door and noticed right away , Belch's friends were there. Well at least Henry and victor were.

      She hurried her way to her bedroom not wanting to be shown any kind of attention .  She closed her door with a slight slam and rested her back on the door, she sighed and slid down the door. She threw her head back again the door , remembering she wanted to ask Belch a question .

      She looked down at her shirt and shook her head. She stood up from the floor and pulled off her shirt throwing it to her bed. She grabbed a knit sweater and pulled over her head and adjusted the sweater on her body . She walked out and peaking from the hall at the group of three rowdy teenage boys. Did Henry tell Reggie that he saw me  and Patrick kiss? Will he tell him? Lily thought worryingly . She stepped out and meekly called out to Belch . 

"Reggie?" she asked, she could hear Henry snicker at the nickname. Henry was so use to calling Belch . . .  well Belch, that he almost forgot the Belch's real name was Reginald. Belch got up from the couch and walked over to Lily, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the hall.

"What do you need?" he asked 

" Did any phone calls come in for me today?" she asked

" I don't know, one came earlier, but after that I left  and hung out with henry and victor " Belch said

" Who called me?" she asked

"I don't know, no one spoke . Wrong number i guess"  Belch said, Lily nodded and shuffled on her feet

" Where did you go?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity 

"Oh i just, biked around went to the lake . Nothing much" Lily said nervously , Belch narrowed his eyes in suspicious at her but nodded anyway.

"Ok, well were leaving ... soo take care " Belch said, Lily nodded and watched him leave . She walked to her room and realized how boring everything was. She had nothing to do, and couldn't think of anything that would interest her at the moment . She started to tidy up her room a little , but once that was done. She was left in silence again . Bored .

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

   Patrick was debating if he should go to Xandra or let her sit down in that basement, but truly he wanted to see the look on her face when she watched him tauntingly walk down those basement steps. Knowing he wont let her go, He liked the idea he couldn't turn it down. He was sitting in the his truck in the the garage of his house.  He got out the the car and slammed the door shut , he walked into his house to the same thing he did every other night . His mother seemingly looking emotionless while she prepared dinner, his father most likely home but no where in Patrick's sight. He didn't care for what they did, as long as they didn't bother him or get in his way . He didn't really have much against them , more like he just didn't care. His mother got him on medication, anti-psychotic medication . Every day she'd leave them on the kitchen counter, sometimes Patrick will actually take them or most of the time , he'll just stash them somewhere or flush them down the toilet .

    Patrick walked to his room, not saying anything to his mother, he just went straight to his room like every other day, and he wouldn't come out unless their was good food at offer or his parents weren't home . Patrick never let any of his parents inside his bedroom. If he did , they would question, What's with all the animal bones? How did you get them? Did you kill those animals, Patrick? After all those questions would then lead to his parents concluding that he wasn't getting any better, and they have to take further action

   And Patrick didn't want ' further action' , whatever the fuck that meant. He actually quite liked how things were going at the moment. 

    Patrick shut his bedroom door and locked it. He didn't have much in his room, but it was messy nevertheless . He sat at the old wooden desk, that seemed to be in his room since forever. Patrick looked down at the rabbit skull that was placed amongst other little artifacts of his. Patrick thought back to when he gave Lily that Rabbit foot keychain. He spent a great amount of time on making it, he wondered what else he could give her, that in most cases wouldn't be considered normal. 

    Patrick dragged his thumb against the rough surface of the bone of the rabbit skull , in thought .  He looked at the alarm clock on his nightstand and turned his eyes back to the skull. His mother was about to announce dinner soon.  Yet, he wasn't hungry , at least not for food. 

the rapping of knocks on his bedroom door brought him out of his own mind set . 

"Patrick ?" the soft voice of Patrick's mother asked

"What?!" Patrick said annoyed

"Are you going to come to dinner tonight?" she asked

" No, i already ate" he responded bluntly 

" really? Ok. I'll leave leftovers in the fridge incase you get hungry again" his mother said. Patrick gave no response to her, hoping she would take the hint and go away. She did, she went off and had dinner with her husband . Just them in silence , the only sound being the clicking and clanging of their sliverwear. 

   Patrick started to change into different clothes, clothes he couldn't really mind for. He grabbed a rugged bag from under his bed and put some items into it. He stopped and dug around looking into his nightstand by his bed  for a extra pack of cigarettes . He found a packet and sighed, he took a cigarette and lit it up with his lighter.  inhaled the nicotine and blew it back out. Patrick sat on his bed , his elbow resting on hie knees as continued to smoke the rest of the cigarette until it was no more then a filter. 

    He took the  rugged backpack and went to his window , he opened to window and climbed right out, not bothering to shut it. Walking his way to the woods, that lead to the hidden abandon house on the hill overlooking the humble quiet town of Derry, Maine. 

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

(Word Count:1,188)

(Vote, Follow, Share)

(Insta: little.eb1)

(A/N: Short, not really important chapter)