12.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

   She was parched , her mouth dry , a foul taste lingered in her mouth . The taste becoming more apparent the more her mouth started to regain it's saliva . Lily had at sometime after Patrick had showed up in her room fell asleep . The sun was beaming through her window curtains. She rolled over on her stomach and looked at the time.  ~ 8:19 am ~ . Her eyes traveled down to the floor ... where Patrick was asleep his head resting on one her pillows . A blanket draped over his body, his feet sticking out because of how small the blanket was compared to him.  He said he would leave, but ending up sleeping on her floor.

  Her face flushed at the wondering memory of what she and patrick did the night before, the image of Patrick's head between her thighs. The way he made her feel. A quick flutter in her stomach made her flinch . She couldn't see his face, only his clothed back and his mop of dark brown hair . She could clearly see his hair color with the sun shining down on him , his hair looked black the night before, she concluded it was the lighting that made it look like his hair had changed colors. But he sure would look amazing with black hair . 

   Her doorknob jiggled , Lily's attention pulling away from Patrick's sleeping form on the floor .There were a series of knocks puttered on her door.

" Lily why is the door locked?" Belch asked through the other side of the door . Lily sat up and looked down at Patrick, who was starting to shift so he could lay on his back on the uncomfortable flooring . His eyes opened and looked up at Lily. They shared eye contact before it was interrupted by Belch's knocking

" Lily? " 

" what do you want?" she asked towards the door , plopping back down onto her bed.

" why is the door locked?" Belch asked 

" because i locked it" She retorted back, Patrick smiled at her and chuckled silently . Patrick rose from the ground and laid down on the bed next to her . Shifting when his back hit something , he reached behind him and took out a cat plushie. He threw it on the other side of the bed and took Lily into his arms. 

" could you open the door ?" Belch asked , trying to get his sister to talk to him face to face. Try and help her ground herself  , the night before was surely eventful .

" No" she said firmly , raising her voice a little. 

" why not?"

" because i dont want too" she said . Lily could hear Belch's sigh before he started to speak again.

" want me to make you breakfast?" he asked

" you can't cook.. like at all " she said giggling a little at thought of Belch attempting to cook and prepare something.  Patrick ran his hands over Lily's hair, listening to the conversation . acting as he wasn't there, because well . . . to Belch's knowledge he wasn't  .

" well , i'm going out then, maybe get some donuts or somthing. ok?" belch said 

" ok" she said lastly , she heard belch walk away and she sighed , her head falling onto patricks chest. She relizied her and Patrick hadn't spoken a word to each other since they've woken up . She raised her head and looked at Patrick who was staring at her also . Lily ran her hands through his hair , gently brushing out knots.  " you need a haircut" she said seriously . Patrick smiled and let out a breathless laugh. She put her hand over his mouth and shushed him.