10.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

  Xandra made her way over to belch , a invisible mask of worry, and tapped his shoulder twice. Belch turned around and looked at Xandra's face, seeing the worry on it ( which of of course wasn't as real as she put it to be)

" have you seen Lily?" she asked

" No, why?" he asked concerned

" Its just, she wasn't feeling well, so i left her with Patrick to try i get her some water to help her or something.." she said hastily

" i think she was drugged and i cant find her" she said hastily looking at belch's face as worry turned into scared turned into anger. 

" do you think .. that maybe patrick..." she asked not wanting to finish her sentence . Xandra has a convinced people she was a horrible liar , that's why she was so good at lying . When she was truly lying , it sounded like the truth.  She didn't feel bad about what she was doing, she was doing this so she could have Lily back and away from Patrick . Belch talked to Henry and Victor and they separated looking for any sign of Lily and Patrick.

   Lily had insisted that she and patrick should dance , so they did. They danced in the dimly lit room, dancing to no music in particular. The only noise was the muffled music from downstairs, they slow dance in each others arms until Lily was starting to grow tired and soon passed out against Patrick . Patrick sighed and laid her down on the bed.  He tried adjusting her position for it to be more comfortable but found it quite hard with her limp body " jesus Lily, why did have to pass out" Patrick mumbled .  Suddenly the door burst open, making patrick jump, and stand up straight. Henry and Belch stood in the doorway , Belch's eyes looked at Patrick and then to Lily who was passed out on the bed. FUCK, THIS DONEST LOOK GOOD DOES IT, Patrick's mind yelled in panic. Patrick's hands were still on Lily's legs and Belch stormed up to Patrick and punched him square in the face. Patrick fell backwards with a thud "Fuck !" Patrick yelled , his hand went up to his face. His face stung and throbbed. " what the fuck man?!" Patrick said. 

" how could you!? " Belch fumed

" really.. Patrick this is a new low!" Belch spat in Patrick's face. Patrick had a cold stone face, his face emotionless and it was quite unsettling . Belch punched him harshly two more times. Making patrick groan and lean back against the wall he had fallen against . Belch waved his hand at Henry montiong for him to help Belch with Lily . Victor was looking between patrick and the passed out Lily on the bed. Victor noticed the hickeys on lily's thighs. Victor was disappointed in patrick.   

" you know, i didn't do shit . She  just passed out and wasn't gonna' do shit" Patrick mumble and tried shaking the dizziness he was having out of his head . Belch shook his head not believing a word coming out of patrick's mouth , he tried waking up his sister and opened up her eye lids , her eyes were slightly pink and rolled back. Belch pulled on her arms , making her sit up , her head was leaned back, she groaned in annoyance. " please" she slurred , asking for who ever  bothering her to stop " stop" . Of course is wasnt how belch heard it . He held her bridal style and then looked back at Patrick who was sitting in the dark corner with a busted bleeding face . " i'm not lying , i didn't do anything" Patrick said lowly. Of course no one believed him, to be fair he was Patrick Hockstetter. 

" fuck you hockstetter" Belch spat as he left the room with Lily in his arms. Victor soon followed having nothing to say. Henry stayed looking  down at Patrick, he narrowed his eyes and walked closer to Patrick " damn hockstetter, i knew you were fucked up but i mean you could've done better. i mean at least lock the door" Henry said winking at Patrick. Patrick just glared.