32.

two months . . . it had been two months , she's never heard anything from home, she never heard anything whether or not Xandra had came back , found .  . . anything. She couldn't even be on the phone, Patrick wouldn't allow her.  Patrick had grown more possessive over their time together. She constantly asked about school , he always responding with "I'm working on it " . She didn't know what exactly "I'm working on it" implied but she let him be .  She had grown incredibly bored sitting alone in the motel as Patrick was working  and he worked a lot . 

    Every night ( or every few nights) , Patrick and her would be intimate with each other , he'd either eat her out , finger her ,or she'd give him a handy or give him a blow job( the blowjob always being the one chosen by patrick ) . Patrick had tried to take a step further and finally have sex with her , but she always stopped him. Lily had told him she wasn't sure she was ready. Patrick was getting impatient , but he waited  . He waited for her

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

~ Derry , Maine ~

    The flashing of red and blue strobed around the scenery , after searching for weeks , they had found Xandra Quinn . Dogs had picked up her scent and led to an unmarked grave in the middle of wood growth , her corpse was charred , burnt horribly.  The Derry's police forensic team were currently working on putting the corpse into a body bag , ready to be transferred for further inspection. Once the Quinn family was given the details of Xandra death . The heart breaking cries and wailing of Xandra's mother filled the air . Her husband right there with her , his eyes empty and watery , it didn't help his wife was clinging onto him with such strength. he had felt extremely close with his wife in that very moment . They shared one thing in the moment  , grief.  

    They knew the Xandra was not the best example , nor was she the sweet little girl they once had. But still she was their daughter , hearing that their only daughter was murdered and buried in the diry woods like she did not matter . That broke them even more . 

    Once the confirmed news of Lily had gone missing , police had tried connecting dots , but found themselves going nowhere. Xandra's mother just hoped the police found Lily before she too was found dead.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

    Lily was looking through papers the Patrick had given her, they were full of things she need to know about her apparently new school. Patrick sat Infront of her , looking at her intently . 

" How'd you even do this?" she questioned.

" I had some help" he informed

" From who ? We've been here for two months , what people would you know to get me into this school" she spoke .

" I have my ways, now don't question it . " he piped

" Hey , Pat. It says I'm a senior , I'm not a senior " Lily spoke as she stood up and walked over to Patrick . She showed the papers to Patrick . He looked at them and nodded 

" Yeah i know that" he said 

" But why?" 

" I want you out as soon as possible . Then we have more time to build our life together" he spoke , glaring at her . He hated that she was questioning him . Lily slumped down and stared at the papers in disbelief .  Patrick sat up from the chair and started pulling off his clothing , pulling on different clothing . In the two months patrick had been working , he had been saving as much money as possible . So far they've grown quite an okay savings,  but one thing was for sure, they needed to get out of the motel soon . So that's what Patrick had been looking into for awhile. He found a place that him and Lily could stay . it was a small house , with one single bathroom  and bedroom.  The rent was cheap but over all the house was good. The owner of the house was renting the place out and patrick had talked with the owner a few times. patrick had all the privacy he needed, all he had to do was pay rent by the first of the month .

"Where are you going ?" Lily asked , 

" Work" he said blankly 

" Again? Working nights doesn't seem healthy Patrick " she spoke , walking over the the bed and crawling onto bed , sitting on her legs as she watched Patrick gathering his stuff. 

      patrick wasn't taking night shifts . . . but lily didn't need to know that. He was really spending his few hours ,keeping a close eye of the people of the town. Sometimes , if he was lucky , he welcome himself in a bar . A nice young women would accompany him, she'd take him away to her house .Making sure he kept a low profile. The women thinking she got lucky fuck but really , he was there to use them. Not use them sexually  . . . he had Lily for that. He'd lead them on until they were vulnerable and weak in his grasp. He would, what some people would say, torture them . Beat and bloody, he tried not to kill them, he wasn't quite sure he was ready for another killing yet. After the women were barely breathing , Patrick would look down at them and smile. he would just smile, he'd go back to the motel around 2-3 am in the morning, horny and would slowly reassure Lily until 'helping' him out. 

    The women would wake later in the morning , in pain yet no memory of what happen. Both booze and head injury fogging their feeble minds. Patrick most days called his mother, knowing she would worry about him . His parent knew that he had gone , all they know was that he 'moved out' . What they didn't know was that he basically kidnapped Lily Huggins unto having a life with him. Patrick would speak little white lies to his mother, saying he was okay. Patrick may have not loved his parent nor liked them , but he tolerated his mother. 

    Patrick looked towards Lily and smirked , he walked towards he and grabbed her arm pulling her closer to him . 

" don't worry baby, soon i wont be needing to take them ."

    Tonight was a night , were he wasn't so lucky . No good subjects to take his deep concealed wrath to. He shrugged it off, after all he need to take a break . 

    Women weren't his only go to, some men would offer themselves to patrick, patrick wasn't to sure about walking down that path quite yet. 

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

(Word Count: 1,182)

(Vote, Follow, Share)