31.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

    Lily sat on the edge of the bed , looking blankly at the cheap framed art hanging on the wall . Patrick was on the bed, counting money that he had . Once he was finished he packaged them in the envelope he got from the front desk .  He hid the money behind the night table, nice and hidden . Well hidden to anyone who walked in with a blind eye. Je looked towards Lily and smiled. He crawled his way towards her and peppered her neck with kisses. He felt her jump at his contact, he could she was growing more jumpy through out there time together. But it's what kept her obedient to him . Him showing her the amount of power he had over her head is what kept her with him. 

    His hands rubbed up and down her arms. He stopped with his peppering of kisses and arose from the bed . He rounded the side until he was in front of her . He placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head upwards . He smiled as she stared up at him . 

" Remember what you said . " he spoke 

" What?" she asked, confused . 

" You said that you would have sex with me " he spoke, a hint of what he really wanted in his voice . 

" I said ,maybe. i think. i cant remember what i said " she spoke , her eyes averting away from patrick . 

" Would you want to do it now?" he questioned , his thumb rubbing her chin. 

" Now?" she looked up at him with her eyebrows furrowed in contemplation .

" Of course not now now.  But soon , I want to show how good i can make you feel " he spoke, Leaning down and leaning in close to her face . He kissed her and pushed her body backwards. he crawled on top of her and straddled her body . He looked at her body and brushed his fingers over her collar bones , admiring her. He suddenly started to unbuckle his belt and pull it out from the belt loops of his jeans . He watched as Lily's eyes widen and he smirked . He got off of her and pulled her further up on the bed . He grabbed her arm and tightly wrapped the belt around both her wrist and bed post . He made sure it was tight enough to keep her steady . Lily gasped and tugged on her arm 

"Patrick , w-what are you doing?" she asked, looking up at him with worry .

" I'll be back don't worry . I'm bring back food , so no need to worry about eating . "  

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

    It felt like it had been hours since Patrick had left, Lily had tried to unbuckle the belt but she never realized how hard it was to unbuckle it from her position . Her arm had grown numb and she had given up on trying. She had cried and also had her fair share of an attempt on reaching for the motel phone,  but just ended up on knocking it down . She had hoped the loud noise would alert someone, but no one came . All she was looking forward to now, was for Patrick to come back . 

    She watched as light started to dim from any sunlight . She waited and waited , she waited until she fell asleep right there. Tied to her motel bed. 

    Patrick had went around the small town the dropped in . After all day of walking around and doing boring job interviews . He got one . It was at a record shop / bookstore, they were desperate enough to hire him .  It was late and he had every piece of information he needed , when he started his new job and when to get there. Luckily the record shop was close and center in town .  So it wasn't a far walk from the motel to the place. He stopped by a burger joint and got what he felt Lily would be craving . He knew she was waiting for him .

    he walked up to the motel door and pulled of the key . He unlocked the door and swiftly went inside locking the door close. He walked over the the small table and placed the bag of take out on top . Pulled out the multiple containers. 

    He glanced over at Lily , she was asleep . He walked over to her and started to unbuckle the belt. Lily started to open her eyes at feeling of Patrick's cold hands . She stared up at him and he threw his belt on the floor and kneeled down . He kissed her wrist and stared at her teary eyes.

" You hungry , i got burgers" he spoke . All she responded with was a simple nod . He helped her up and brought her to the table . 

" I got you a strawberry milkshake, a large one .  When I mean large , the place really serves large" he chuckled. 

    They both sat down and Lily warily drank her milkshake . Patrick open the containers and looked at them , passing her two . She looked down at the burger and fries . it actually looked quite good. She picked up the burger and bit into it .  God it was good , she didn't know whether it was the lack of food she hadn't had all day or just how good the food was in general . But it was good . 

" I got a job , it pays well enough , where gonna have to stick it out here until we can find a place of our own . Maybe rent a place and level up as we go. " he spoke , as he drank from his soda . 

" That's good" she spoke , her feet twisted under the table . She didn't know how to tell him she didn't want to live out her life depending on him like this . She wanted to complete school, maybe seek higher education . Move to a bigger city , make something of herself. She doesn't think she could make something of herself here.  

    Now , she was in god knows where. Stocked up  in a cheap motel , with patrick fucking Hockstetter.

"What will I do ?" she asked. Patrick thought for a while 

" If i gain the manger's trust enough, i could probably get you a job too. Maybe as a book clerk , hell , you know more about books . I'm sure it'll work out. maybe you can get your G.E.D " he spoke . 

" for now , we'll just have to work through . so no complaining " he spoke lastly , before sloppily eating the rest of his food . 

G.E.D.  . . was he serious , she couldn't make something of herself with a fucking G.E.D

" Can i enroll into the highschool , finish here. " she spoke. Patrick sighed and looked up at her

" sure, I'll see what i can do . i am the adult here" 

" don't remind me " Lily said continued on eating. 

" oh  . . . wait your 18 now aren't you . " she spoke , did she forget   . . .

"gladly , have been for awhile . I'm surprised you didn't ever ask . " he laughed 

"anyways- i start work on Monday , which is what two days " he spoke . 

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

(Word Count: 1,285)