18.

~ᓚᘏᗢ~

Xandra was declared missing after the confirmed 42 hours . Lily had heard the news, she was stuck in distraught as for the worry of her best friends where abouts were plagued Lily's mind . She wanted to be comforted , held and told that Xandra would be found. That if Xandra did leave, she'll come back. But no one did, Belch had empathy of course and tried his best to comfort his siter, to be fair belch didn't really care. But he wasn't the one Lily wanted to comfort her. Belch did find it weird that one day, Xandra's there and the next she declared missing. It was Patrick who she wanted to be with. Five days had passed since the last time Patrick and her spoke or have seen each other

She tried getting ahold of him but she didn't know his personal phone number. But she did find out the Hockstetter home phone number. She called only to have a women-who Lily guess was Patrick's mother- pick up the phone , Lily had asked if Patrick was home, The women went to 'check' then came back moments responding with an unfortunate answer of 'no' .

And so , Lily laid in her bed covered and wrapped in her comfortable blanket as music played through out her bedroom as a white noise .

Patrick on the other hand, had been busy that following day after he killed Xandra . He had to get rid of Xandra , her body that is. He grabbed/carried her corpse through the woods , deep into the woods . Back at the abandoned house , there were tools in the basement, most of them were rusty and outdated. But those tools were all Patrick could work with, So Patrick took a shovel with him on his venture to the corpse's dump site. Once he found a place good enough ,he dug a pit and set the bloody corpse into the pit harshly. He poured the alcohol- Patrick debated against waste all his alcohol but he need all the fuel he could use - over the corspe body, most the the flammable liquid washing away cried blood. Luckly alchol wasnt the only flammable he found, he poured along some gasoline that he found in the basement.

be prepared next time, getting rid of a human body isn't as easy of an animals.

Patrick enflamed her corpse and sat on a log watching as the flames erupted . Vibrant oranges and yellows flickered in the darkness of the woods . A smell in the air was, like the smell you would get at a barbeque, expect there was no favor or sweetness that lingered in the air. The stench was more bitter, like burning flesh .

He watched the flames until the descended and the charred corpse of the once living human laid in that dug up pit. It was now , that he noticed the painful boner he had. All that tortuous acts he did had seeped pleasure into him. Not only the mental satisfaction he got from the pain of caused, he was now stuck with a physical effect. He wanted to go until Lily's room and finally let her pronounce a sexual act on him but to be fair he had just killed Lily's bestfriend mere hours ago. . .

. . . So he decided against it

How fucked up, Patrick laughed at the thought. Once the flames died and the charred corpse only simulated exhausted smoke. Patrick looked over the body in curiosity, he's never seen a burnt body before, what he was seeing was amusing to him . The body had shrunk almost, the corpse's body fat and muscle burned off, leaving an even more so skinny char black body. There were some splits over the body, where during the processing of the burn , skin had spilt ; leaving pink-ish red splits . Once his moment of curiosity was done, Patrick started to shovel dirt into the pit . Once the make shift grave was filled , Patrick started to drag leaves onto the the grave to hide the freshly dug up soil.