Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]

It has been a week since Luna got a hold of the game, and a week since the academy started. During the second day, she didn't exactly messed up the physical screening test, however, it didn't went successfully as she thought it would be.

Individual test happen, each student was guided into a white spacious room. Luna was awed to think such place exist within the academy, well it was a huge facility after all.

Moreover, Luna did not expect to be monitored by the vice principal himself. Once she entered, there sat Marvin tapping his pen onto his clipboard—sitting in a wooden chair his elbow rested on a silver table.

The test ended for almost the whole morning. On the first half of the test, Marvin made her do archery, ball throwing and even a punch machine was present. The second session was when she got asked to use the basic magic she learned last year. This shaken her calm demeanor, fortunately agapius helped her through telepathic communication.

Luna Casted; Molding magic as she molded a sword using mud which Marvin has on a bucket below the table. Next was animal communication—which she didn't really used for there was no animal present and since agapius was invisible that's why they jumped onto the next magic.

The third was 'Dispel', as the name given it is casted to dispel magic thrown at you— Marvin casted green magic at Luna for her to Dispel. Fourth— immobilization magic, which prevent the other party from moving for about two hours and is the reason why they had use the time all morning. The last one was Heat magic, it only allows the user to produce heat— 'you'll literally become a living heater' Luna thought.

Adding the first and second session it lasted for about 5 hours. The test started exactly at five in the morning. The last session was Marvin taking her physical measurements; height, weight, eyesight and a blood sample.

Suddenly, She got confused when marvin ended the class without her showing her main magical abilities, and when Luna asked, all marvin replied was 'No need' as he left the room. They were done at exactly 12 pm after that their afternoon was vacant.

***

   That test had been over a week. And she was glad that she didn't broke nor behaved indifferently (hopefully).

   It was now Tuesday in the year of X585 on the third week of April.

   Luna, Rei, Hikari, Rina, Arlo, Daryll, Xavier and Remus was under the shade of the cherry blossom tree, sitting and having a picnic at lunch. The area near them was also filled with people, most of them are couples.

   During the first week as a third grader in SMA; They eventually started to hang out during lunch and eventually became acquainted with each other.

     Alot of things happen during then, not to mention the repeated suspicion she got from The vice principal whenever they bump into each other after the physical screening test. She somehow felt like he was looking deep into her soul, as if he knew there was someone else occupying the body.

   As of the moment, Luna was still in shock as she scan the status of Rina. Her magic suddenly appear out of nowhere after the 3rd day, things seems to be escalating so quickly. It was immediately explained by Agapius how it suddenly popped up. He said that if he was in a room of people who knew one's power and incidentally over heard them, the information he had heard will automatically be put into the status, even without the host hearing them. He was after all both the creator and System of the game.

   Luna seem to be taken aback after knowing Rinalyn's Ability. During the past days, she did a research about Take Over ability, and it was honestly a scary experience for the book that contains the information was known to be sacred. The Library, of course, couldn't let her get a hold of the said book she tried and tried to get pass the librarian but she always got caught, until she became banned from the place.