5 children... 1 place {Chapter 12}

The children surrounded you, staring at you. They're eyes were kind of like Vincent's, except they were completely black and blood was seeping out.

They all softly leaned on your shoulders, pushing you down to the ground, you kneel there, the children took out their bloody hands and held on to each other, spinning around you in a circle, singing.

"Ring-a-round the rosie, a pocket full of posies. Ashes! Ashes! We all fall down!" They sang eery but yet cheerful, they fell down and laughed, they sat beside you. Staring at you.

Some began hugging you, others whispering in you ear, this was getting creepy.

"Why are you with him?" One of them asked, touching your hair, you shivered.
"You mean Vincent?"
"Shhh, don't say his name..."
"W-why?"
"He'll get you."

Vincent would never hurt you! He was an angel, with the heart of a demon. But still, you loved him. The kids picked you up, and led you towards a knife, there were five bodies surrounding it. Blood was on the floor, more like floor was on the blood. You finally realized it was their bodies. Their eyes, chest, pretty much everywhere blood was gushing out.

You backed up, but they pushed you closer and closer, their cheerful smiles soon turned dark and eery.

"See what he did!?!?" They screamed, pushing you to the floor.

You wiped the blood off your face, you tried to get up, but they pinned you down. They whispered in your ear, all shouting at the same time.

"He killed us!!"

You already knew this, and yes you felt bad, but you loved Vincent too much. They must've went into your thoughts.

"Don't you feel bad for us?!?!" They screeched, you covered your ears but soon they grabbed your hands.

Two of them grabbed your feet, while the others were holding onto your hands, you felt as though you were ripping, this wasn't a game anymore. The fifth one, tilted his head and gave you a creepy smile. You never saw that in a child.

"We're going to make everyone feel the pain that we felt!"

Suddenly, you heard a snap, your arms and legs felt numb as the flesh ripped off, leaving you with just a head and body...

You wake up screaming, feeling pain on your arms and legs, the dream was so realistic. Vincent, startled, falls onto the floor.

"Sorry." You help him up.
"I-it's ok." He says shaking. "Are y-you ok?"
"I'm fine, I just had an awful dream..."
"A-about?"

He sits back onto the bed, you sit on his lap and close your eyes, seeing it all over again.

"Well, there was 5 kids, and they were kind of creeping me out... they talked about you, and how you killed them, and how they're going to 'give everyone the pain they felt'."

Vincent sat silently, and dropped his head low, he was silent.

"Need time by yourself?"
"No... stay."

He then pounced on you, and pinned your hands, he laid you down and he went on top of you, he went closer and closer to your ear.

"You don't need to worry, just relax."

Your muscles went at ease, he bit your ear and began to kiss your lips, you felt him roam, he let go for breath, he began to kiss and give love bites to your neck. Your legs flinched at every love bite. You smiled, holding back moans. He smirked.

"I wonder how quick I can make you moan..." He says.

He looks into your E/C eyes.

"Probably in 3 seconds, maybe even 1."
"Try." You bet.

He places his knee on your crotch, moving back and forth, you immediately moaned.

"3 seconds, new record." He grinned. "Well, we should get ready for work."
"Ok..." You sigh, a little disappointed.

You place on your uniform, but for some reason, Vincent didn't.

"Aren't you going to work?"
"Sorry, but not tonight, I have something I need to do."
"Please don't get caught."
"I know. I promise."

He kissed you on the cheek and left. You got in your car and went to work, you saw Jeremy, he didn't look like himself. His arm was bloody, you screamed and ran towards him.

"J-Jeremy?!? W-what is this?!?"
"Y-Y/N, please... go away."
"N-no!" You shout, your lips trembling.
"P-please."

You collapsed to the ground and began crying.

"Jeremy, what's wrong?" You place you head on his lap, crying.
"I-it's about Jason..."

He placed his fingers in your silky hair, then lifted up your head and cupped your face.

"He... he..."

You wiped away the tears, but it just kept going, Jeremy began softly crying. You held him tight and you whispered in his ear.

"It's ok..."

The animatronics got closer, it didn't matter, nothing mattered right now.

"It's ok."

You looked at the animatronics, who began looking like the children, they looked hostile, but it soon faded. They had sympathy.

"Jason?" One of the children murmured.
"Jason." Jeremy sighed.

You let go and the animatronics ran off, strange. You closed the doors and checked the time: 1:00. You looked at the card in your pocket, it was for Jason. It was a get well card, you crumpled it into a ball and threw it. Jeremy reached for it and picked it up, you ripped off a piece of your shirt and wrapped it around Jeremy's arm.

"We're taking you to the hospital Jeremy." You say, grabbing his unwounded arm.
"But what about-"
"No. Not 'what about nothing', you're hurt and I'm not going to let you die because of this, now c'mon! We're going!"

*TIME SKIP*

Jeremy's P.O.V

I woke up, Y/N was sitting a chair to my right, I looked at my left arm, there were stitches. Y/N smiled, her phone rang and she left the room answering.

I thought about everything I just did, why did I do it? It all came back to me...

My mother called, she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mom?! What's wrong?!" I asked panicky.
"It's about Jason, he's at the hospital right now."

You could hear the beeping of the heart thing. (A/N Sorry don't know what it's called.)

"Mom? Is he alright?"

There was silence on the other end, just sniffling, then I heard the heart thing.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

That was it, I knew it.

He was gone.

I hanged up and threw my phone in anger. This was my fault! I remember his pain like it was yesterday. Jason and I were balancing on broken tree trunks above the creek. We saw a pill and I dared him to eat it, like the daredevil he was he plopped it into his mouth.

He soon started to get sick, my mother didn't know what was wrong, but I knew. Guilt. It almost drowned me. I needed to be reunited with my brother, and there was only one way of doing that. I didn't want anyone to see me, but I forgot that Y/N was going to work. She saved me.

She came back into the room, her eyes were red and puffy and her cheerful smile was a grey frown.

"Jeremy, please, never do that again..." She said shaky.
"For Jason. For Thomas."

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Author's Note:
Hi! Sorry if this chapter is sad! It's also kind of cute right?
-ThatOneFanfictioner ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌