Is this a Dream? {Epilogue}

Vincent stared at you.

"Y/N, you are beautiful, and amazing, you have changed me and I feel so relaxed when I'm near you. I've been thinking lately, mostly in prison, about how you and me should, well..."

Mike and Jeremy went behind Vincent, who kneeled down. You gasped, you couldn't believe this is happening. He revealed the tiny box behind him, and opened it up, it was a ring.

"Y/N, will you marry me?"

Your eyes became teary, just as you were about to say yes, you could hear Jeremy and Mike snickering.

"3, 2, 1, go!" They shouted, pushing Vincent into your crotch, you gasped.

His face was scarlet, you cupped his face before he could pummel the guys.

"Don't pummel them sweetie..." You said, taking the ring and placing it on your finger.
"I'll pummel them for you." You continued.

You ripped off your shoes and tackled both of them, they screamed like girls and ran off, instead of chasing them, you came back to Vincent and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Yes." You whispered in his ear, before kissing him passionately.

"Yes."

+=+=+=+ Years Later +=+=+=+

You looked a Vincent with teary eyes, you were in deep pain.

"Don't worry [Y/N], you'll be fine."

You were screaming, needles were in your hand, you were in so much pain, Vincent looked up upset at the pain you were in.

"Is this really worth it?!" You scream.
"Yes, sweetie, it will be, I promise I will..."

Before he could finish, you were screaming even more, suddenly, you didn't feel anymore pain, you closed your eyes in relief, you heard... crying.

"You did it sweetie!" Vincent smiles, you feel his warm hug that comforts you.

You're breathing heavily, but you smile.

"And you said you can't." Vincent smiles. "Seems like you did it."

This was an amazing day for you, but you became nervous, you noticed... your child. There were five children surrounding it, pointing at it and smirking, you couldn't hear what they were saying, but you knew it was bad when one of the children pointed at the knife in Vincent's pocket and your child. You felt like screaming, but you couldn't, they disappeared.

You held the child in your arms, you began crying. Now everyone probably thought you were crying tears of joy, but you were crying tears of worry.

The End

Thank you everyone for reading! I'm sorry that this book has come to an end but here is the exciting part, I have decided to make a sequel! It might not be as sexual in the next one, but I still hope it's going to be good. Sorry if it's short but that's how I am going to end it!

Thanks for going on this journey with me. This is my final Author's Note until the next one.
-ThatOneFanfictioner