A little slice of Pun'kin Pie

Ok so this story's gonna take place in a Personal Fanon version of Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3 where the characters are in College and Spider-Man has a Teammate/Partner known simply as the White Spider here. (s'just SpiderGwen but you probably figured that out.) Anyway, Enjoy Part 2 of my Spectacular fics?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You were leaning against the railing on the local Docks.

The crisp Autumn air rustling nearby leaves.

The water was gently lapping up onto the shore.

The smell of your Orange Pekoe a nice addition to the night.

Everything seemed so... Peaceful.

 Soft steps began to approach you from behind, and you recognized your dear friend almost instantly. You smiled and turned around, embracing him in a caring hug. "Well hey to you too, (y/n). Uh..." The young man paused for words. You laughed a bit and did a quick stretch before returning your gaze out to the water beyond. "How's it going, Harry?" You asked, and your friend joined you at the end of the Dock. "Pretty alright, I guess..." He said, a touch of melancholy to his voice. "Hmm..." You uttered softly. "Wanna tell me what's wrong, Pun'kin?" Harry looked at you and sighed, a quiet nod following.

 It had been a few weeks since College started for Harry, and he was glad to have met you that first day. You weren't much older than he was, around 20 at most, but that didn't stop him from becoming a great friend to you. Something about the way you spoke to him and the way you helped him sort his issues when he needed it let him Trust you. Confide in you. You were almost like another parent figure to him. A supportive and loving parent figure at that. You just wanted to show him that there was still someone out there who deeply cared about him... Platonically, of course.

 "So uh... Gwen broke up with me..." Harry said... his voice quiet and emotionless. You sighed softly and nodded, resting a hand on his back and reassuring him it would be ok in time. Harry looked at you and weakly smiled, tears streaming down his face. He then pulled you in for a hug, suddenly breaking down all at once. You held him close, petting his head gently in an attempt to soothe him. 

 It was bad enough Norman was gone, but now his Girlfriend leaves him too?

And of course, Spider-Man had to be linked in there somewhere, right?

 Once he calmed down some, he wiped his eyes and let out a shaky sigh. "I feel like I've got nobody on my side right now, (y/n)... Pete and I haven't spoken since the beginning of the Semester, Gwen's off pursuing her Internship with Dr. Conners, and my Mom hasn't spoken to me since Dad died..." He said, holding tightly to your left hand. "But you... You stuck by me from the day we first met, (y/n). That's what a real friend does. I'm glad we're such good friends." You smiled and nodded. "Me too, kid." "Oh, I uh, I took up baking as a hobby recently." Harry then said, a bit more relaxed now. "Oh yeah?" You stated, surprised he picked baking of all things to hobby. "Yeah I uh, made a really nice Pumpkin pie last night. Hey and if you want maybe you can come over tonight for a slice?" He asked, eyes bright and silently begging you to accept. "I'd love to, but I have work early tomorrow morning. Maybe another time, alright?" You said, hoping Harry would understand. "Hey, that's cool. No rush." He said, taking your hand and walking home with you.

 "Hey (y/n)?"

"Yeah, Pun'kin?"

"I'll save a slice for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was finally the day of the Halloween Festival, and people from all over the city gathered to celebrate, enjoy fun things, and dress up in costumes. You and Harry decided to double up on costumes for the event and both dressed as the Green Goblin. The costumes were nearly identical if not for a few... hyper-accurate details on Harry's. The two of you wandered around, taking in some of the sights, before running into Flash and Sha Shan, dressed as Spider-Man and a Witch respectively. "Hey, cool costumes!" You said, nearly startling Flash. "Woah (y/n), is that you?" Sha Shan asked, and you smiled. "Why yes indeed, my spellbinding beauty." You said with a bow. Sha Shan chuckled. "You did awesome with the costume, dude." Flash said and you thanked him. "Oh, Harry's the Gobster too! We doubled up." You said and Harry bowed dramatically, almost mimicking the Green man himself... "Well if you guys are up for it, there's a costume contest going on for best dressed. Winner gets a year's paid tuition and free Computer Room access for a month." Harry said, and the four of you collectively agreed to sign up. After that, you and Harry met up with MJ, who was dressed as a mummy, and the three of you spent some time catching up and enjoying each other's company. "Hey Mary Jane, you seen Pete or Gwen around?" Harry asked, a bitter taste in his mouth at the mere utterance of those names. "Sorry, Harry. If I did, I'd let you know." She said, shrugging slightly.

 Some odd hour and a half later, you found yourself begging the Dean to let you light fireworks off the roof of the College with Harry. "For the kids!" as you so generously put it, knowing deep down the 'kids' would be the two of you. "Fine, I suppose so long as you remain safe it should be alright." The Dean finally agreed and the two of you high-fived.

 "Well well, looks like two little gremlins are setting something up..." A feminine voice noted. "Ok Spider, we need to see what those two are up to." The white and black suited woman said to her vibrant red and blue partner. "Wait. I wanna see what they're doing before we swing in to attack." Spider-Man said, watching the College rooftops from a nearby Skyscraper.

 You and Harry rushed to the highest rooftop on the College and set up the huge array of fireworks you bought special for this occasion. "Wait how many are we lighting off?" Harry asked, taping down the last firework and helping you install the fuse wire to the Detonator. "ALL OF THEM." You stated with malicious intent; A devious smile pulling at your lips. You had to admit, he worked so hard on his costume he even SOUNDED like the Goblin! It was definitely cool. You patted the ground next to you quickly, beckoning your dear friend to sit beside you. Harry sat right next to you and set up the switches to program the Detonator. "Alright now all you have to do is flip this switch and it'll be one HELL of a light show!" He said, pointing to the switch closest to you. You did a little stretch and was just about to flick the switch when a web snatched the Detonator away. "Not so fast, Goblins." Spider-Man said, tossing the Detonator to the White Spider. "We're not gonna let you harm innocent people for your sick kicks!" She spat, a mild venom in her words. "Woah woah, hold on a sec." You began, pulling off your mask to show you were innocent. "Now I just wanted to light off some simple fireworks on the rooftop. Asked the Dean, said it was ok, came up to put on a show for the locals. My friend here can vouch for that, right?" You exclaimed, pointing over to an empty spot next to you. 'Oh no.' You thought, hoping the Spider Duo didn't kick your ass for nothing. "Now now, is that any way to celebrate Halloween, Spider-Man? Or are you against having a little fun?" You heard a sinister voice say from behind before spinning blades spun towards the duo, one hitting the switch to the fireworks and setting them all off. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have a show to enjoy!" The voice exclaimed, a crazed laugh following a Pumpkin Bomb as it exploded and sprayed a thick green cloud around the group. 

 Suddenly you felt yourself getting picked up and carried off of the roof towards the side of the building, where you were set down less than gently. The rough landing was only the tip of the iceberg, as your 'savior' appeared right in front of you, his manic grin almost toying with your mind. "Hey, what's going on?" You voiced your concern, wondering what on Earth happened just now. The Goblin stepped off his glider and approached you. "Well it's quite simple, my dear. I had to get you away from the Spider Twins before they took their aggressions out on you. After all, I did cause them both some terrible issues not a few nights ago. They're still so sore about it." The Goblin said, his eyes burning intensely into yours. "And you so closely resemble myself that I'm sure they'd get us horribly mixed up!" He tilted your head up and closer; lips nearly brushing against each other's. "And we wouldn't want that, now would we?" He spoke in an oddly seductive whisper, sending a shiver down your spine. "Pun'kin, is that you?" You asked, a bit nervous of the answer. Goblin pulled you into him for a hungry but gentle kiss, leaving you dumbfounded yet breathless.

 "I said I'd save a slice for you~"