Short

Drawing :>

Texas was walking towards the human village with his parents, who were a bit nervous

"Are you sure nobody will attack us?" Mexico asked.

"I hope not," Texas said.

"Reassuring," America said.

"I'm sure it will be fine... they won't attack unless prompted," Spain said. They made it to the village, where there happened to be a town hall meeting.

"Hm? Oh damn...," UN, the mayor, said upon seeing the Aerillian royalty. (idk if it makes sense for UN to be mayor but this whole book doesn't make sense so I think I'm ok)

"Hi! Um... funny story... I just so happen to be a Aerillian prince and um...," Texas said.

"... I hope you aren't looking for revenge for the whole 'Confederate' incident... I was very much opposed to it. This meeting was actually about banning Aerillian hunting altogether," UN said.

"Oh, perfect, because we were wondering... We're throwing a celebration to welcome our son back to his kingdom, and he wanted to invite his village," America said.

"No weapons allowed, we have strict security who will aggressively escort you back home if you are found doing suspicious activity," Mexico said strictly.

"And I'm making churros, in case you're interested," Spain said.

"I am definitely attending. You look very handsome by the way," Britain said, pinching Texas's cheek like a sweet ole grandpa. Texas smiled, especially seeing the kids crowding the orphanage windows. He waved at them, and they came out to say hi.

"Can we go?" One kid asked.

"Of course! Everyone is invited!" Texas exclaimed. The kids cheered, and the villagers happily talked amongst themselves about the exciting prospect of seeing the Aerillian empire.