4.MORETHAN A CRUSH 😍

Ⓙⓨⓞⓣⓘ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ:🌅

Ⓙⓨⓞⓣⓘ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ:🌅

6 months ago I underwent a hysterectomy due to submucosal fibroids.

Submucosal fibroids resulted in heavy bleeding...I became anaemic and weak. My health condition worsened and a hysterectomy is the only way left which doctors suggested.
My uterus is discarded making me barren. Aarthav works in Hyderabad as a marketing associate though being a workaholic He used to visit our place thrice a week. I took it casually....cause I never expected that I'm not a random person for him which I was thinking since my childhood .when he visits to see me.....he doesn't speak much a mere two sentences.

"How are you???" while he visits

And

" I'm sure you will recover soon. Take care of yourself" while leaving.

These are the sentences which he says but he doesn't know how much they had bought peace to me....

If he would have visited me Without speaking anything then also unknowingly his visit provides enough support and peace to me.

In those circumstances, chakresh maamayya, Revati atta and my mom dad supported me to overcome post-hysterectomy depression. I know hysterectomy isn't a huge or complicated surgery like curative surgery or any other complex one but for a girl like me who run miles away glancing at a mere injection is a big thing.

They stood by my side and never let anyone speak ill about me.

Eventually, I accepted myself as I am and determined that I will not marry anyone and spend my life aloof. I'm ok with myself. That's why I was never in a relationship before.

I don't know why but I had a strong bond with Revati atta, post-surgery I was hell bored being at home so I visits her home frequently...As Aarthav stays out of the station and Chakresh maamayya departs for work leaving her alone at home. I accompany her....we both chit-chat. whenever she cooks my favourite dishes she sends them to me. Chakresh maamayya bought soft toys and chocolates for me.
I love chocolates and soft toys more than my crush.
(Did you get what I said??😉)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some days I resumed going to college....and I'm back being myself.

For the whole of India, Vijay Devarakonda is the National crush but for me it's Aarthav.

Never in my fascinating dreams, I hoped that Aarthav loves me....

I rested my head on a pillow....

Thinking about him....Is it true or is it a dream......

I pinched myself...Aaahh

It's real oh my God!!!it's real....

Our kiss was actual....

Introvert Aarthav kissed me....

My baava kissed me....

He is my first kiss.....

It wasn't that physical need type.. it's purest..... it's a genuine.....one

Today my feelings for him heightened beyond crush....

He isn't my crush anymore....He is more than that...

I thought that no one will accept me...instead of learning everything about me he loved me....

Imaginating his innocent and pure face, I slid into the deep slumber.

Ⓐⓐⓡⓣⓐⓥ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ:🎆

I asked mom and dad about Jyoti's parents' decision when they returned home.

They said that they have agreed to the marriage. Hearing it I was on cloud 9.

My childhood love is going to become my wife.

What could be happier than this?..

I'm on cloud 9 but I don't know that my parents were on cloud 10,11or 22....I just can say that they were happier and more satisfied than me.

When I listened from mom about her emergency hysterectomy I couldn't stay far from her....my heart ached to see her.

When I saw her lying on a hospital bed unconsciously God only knows how much my heart suffered.....

Her pale face.....weak body.....IV saline injection on her hand making her hand swell in pain....she run miles away watching at a small injection...it would have been very painful to her in going through this....

How much pain she would have suffered I assumed watching her state.... caressing her swollen hand gently in which IV saline injection is penetrated I promised her I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER.

I cried and prayed a lot to God for her speed recovery....to make her normal.

That day I decided that Forever I will stay in her life...I will marry her...I will be by her side no matter what is the situation.

I used to finish loads of work by working at night only to have a glimpse of her.

I wanted to leave the job and stay with her 24/7 as It was the initial stage of my budding career I decided to act in a mature way.Career isnt valuable for me than jyoti but as I have decided that I will marry her and keep her happy by giving everything to her.

For a middle-class man like me it's not easy to leave the job cause I have many responsibilities on my shoulders which I have to fulfil.My dad is going to retire in a couple of years..so I can't do take the risk. Understanding the situation maturely and practically I made sure to take care of her through mom and dad.I kept track of her by mom.

I always insisted mom and dad to be with her...But my words are not much required as beforehand mom and dad took care of her very generously.

I worked hard these many years and finally became capable of my jyoti.

I wanted to marry her post her studies.

Luckily today when mom and dad were discussing about my wedding matches I kept my word in front of them and they happily agreed.
Along with that Auradha attayya and subramanyam maamayta also agreed on our wedding.

I'm very happy knowing through mom and dad that
TOMORROW WE ARE GETTING ENGAGED.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

How's the chapter???

Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁
🅃🄰🅁🄶🄴🅃- 60votes

                   20 comments.

Yours Gulzaniya💜

Bye 👋