11.Hot Talk

💜💜FOLLOW💜💜

Jyoti"s pov:

❤Distance gave me the reason to love you harder❤

I hug him lightly and his body stiffened.

Reckoning my actions I adjusted myself to my earlier position.I glanced at him only to notice his disappointed state.His face was pale and eyes were grief-stricken.

"Aren't you happy?" i asked.

"Im contented and delighted for achieving this which i had aspired from years.Im happy knowing that i can give our family the best in everything!But....."

I asked him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I have to shift to Canada " he said, making my thrilled heart go all despair.

"Don't worry, you can visit Rajahmundry on your leisure time and day offs." I tried to lift up his mood.

" Chicago isn't our neighbour country.I can't visit Rajahmundry frequently" he stated.

Though my heart was drowned in sorrow. I willed to support him. My lashes went low in disappointment thinking about the distance which is going to take shelter between us.

"JO  look at me" his cold hands cupped my warm cheeks.

My eyes followed his words.....

"Are you crying? why baby?" His both thumbs gently wiped the tears on my both cheeks.

Finally, after these many years I realise my love for him and he proposed me. Now!!It will be extremely hard for me to stay away from him!!!

"Physical distance don't make people distant, emotional does.Though, you will be away from me materialistically yet you  will   be close to my heart ❤️ " he say making my heart swell with love.
.
.
.
.
.
Aarthav pov

❤❤I'm jealous of everybody who can see you everyday❤❤

Our Hands entagled in each others.....my head rested on his shoulder......his head rested on mine....we both were gazing the stars 💫 submerged in our own feelings.

"Bava it's past two. shall we leave now?" She tell softly.

My not-so-rough palm squeeze her soft palm saying "some more time"

I have no plans to miss this opportunity of experiencing complete relaxation with her.

"When are you leaving?" she ask.

"Tomorrow morning" I planted a kiss on her crown.

She was quiet......

"Bava let me go!!" She let out.

"Some more time" I mumbled.

"It's been 3hrs we were on the terrace.Its  high time we have been slept" she confessed.

"You wanted to go na!Then go who is stopping you" saying i left her hand and got up from the  wall and turned around to go" and what she did next froze me.

She back hugged me tightly that I can feel her soft bosoms being glued to my hard back....

Her body was digging into mine intermixing with my soul.

Ah!!!The serenity in this hug is a pure bliss!!

Ineffable!!!

My hands rested on her arms coiled around my waist.I don't know exactly how much time we stayed still.......